Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Since server seperation... (Hard/Normal)
(25-01-2012, 11:34 AM)MrGuarnere link Wrote:[quote author=Johao link=topic=1089.msg9366#msg9366 date=1327481056]
This is... still v0.31.

We know  Wink We're just voicing our opinions with the hope of assisting the devs in the development.
[/quote]

Yup pretty much hit the nail on the head - this wasn't a post about crying, or stating even what we want (well, some did but that wasn't my original intent) its just a "Hey this is how the game is for a player such as myself" thread.
Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!
Maybe we could have a server which has both nobs and pros?  This issue needs to be addressed, because i see no incentive to play after i stop getting xp in normal...  I'm crossing my fingers hoping it's worked out before than.    lvl 29 and counting...

p.s.  I have like 10x coal, and i'm just sittin on it...  lol 
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

[WCS] WITCHCORESTUDIOS: Owner / Lead Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com
You do still get xp in normal no matter your level. After level 39 you no longer get loot on normal.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(28-01-2012, 11:35 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote:You do still get xp in normal no matter your level. After level 39 you no longer get loot on normal.

its a problem that when good players get separated from the rest the balance of both party's gets weaker wy? Because beginners need pro's for learning and cover and in return they provide support when  a strong player got multi-able enemy's surrounding him  and warn us (or even save ) good players those  sneaky Nords.

although I'm lvl 35 and still working with beginners it isn't really a problem from me, although if i reached lvl 39  the loot problem would a major concern not to help them
the disadvantage of long lines is that people get lost in the text
(24-01-2012, 04:29 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote:I miss coal Sad

And share ore !
(29-01-2012, 12:18 AM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote:[quote author=Hypernoma link=topic=1089.msg9291#msg9291 date=1327422540]
I miss coal Sad

And share ore !
[/quote]

Ahem.  My income has stop'd all together.  They are trying to make this mod reflect Americas Economy.  (JOKING)  :-X
Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!
Browsing through servers once again...  I feel you guys should quit while your ahead with splitting up the population... 

Everyone was much happier when the whole community could play together as a team... 

No one plays hard servers...  And as soon as they level too high to get loot, they level their alts...  IN HOPES that this issue will be resolved by the time their alt is level'd...

I'm sure you have put a lot of hard work into hard mode...  But no one is going to be able to play it or want to, with max 3 players on a distant server.  "if your lucky"

So please just do what is best for your country, and your people, and allow us to have FREEEEEEDOMMMMMM to play with eachother the way that we were when we first fell in love with the mod. 

Much love... 

but please make the community a whole again... 

EDIT: I know I have been kinda B****tchy today, because after the shields were taken from us, I decided that I had to speak up as if SOPA was getting passed on a warband mod.

We are trying to help you guys create a fun, long lasting and interesting mod. 

Please consider what we are all saying...  We want noobs and pros together, and if you are farming??? Well i thought you were supposed to right???

SO if we can;t spam shields, than you have to bring the servers together again...  Because no one can even get close to veteran huscarls. 

We are trying to help, so ignoring us will result in a huge waste of your hard work. 

Please don't double post, use the modify button. -Worm
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

[WCS] WITCHCORESTUDIOS: Owner / Lead Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com
Your comments are read and noted by members of the team. Please remember that they are the ones doing the real hard work (slaying nords is easy in comparison) and believe me, dev's are spending hours every day working on the mod for you. SOPA is not being passed on warband, what is happening is that hardmode was only just released and has not undergone many large changes. As concerns are raised and posted the team evaluate them and will adept to meet those that are serious and constructive suggestions. You cannot expect a 100% "perfect" mod overnight with the correct balance between mindless grinding and an actual challenge.

No one is being "ignored". Your comments are appreciated but please remember that you are not being increadibly hard done by. You have an excellent free mod to play that is continuously evolving and releasing updates at an unbelievable rate. Stay tuned for further updates Smile
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
I strongly disagree with you Nimueh, first, i don't know at what time your are playing but there is always some hard mod server with 6+ guys on, even more with 12 or 14 which is too much (too much bots spawning).
Second, nobody stops you from playing normal mod, you are still winning xp and gold, and your teammate win a lot by your presence as a high level. There was a problem with high level farming on low waves bots, something has to be done. The only problem i see is for lower level players, normal mod is now harder and we will not see the prince for some days.
Ok if you played NI only for farming and rushing nords like rambo then i should agree with you, this mod is not for you. Tbh,  if it was just that, then it will become boring pretty fast, there is many other dimension in this mod and teamwork is at his best.
[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]
I agree with mostly what Blondin is saying, sept' the hard mode being filled in the PAST, the EU always has players the US not so much but we will see now since its been patched and seems almost playable (rangers are still a bit... nuts, might as well go ahead and label them snipers.)