Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Since server seperation... (Hard/Normal)
(29-01-2012, 11:57 PM)Blondin link Wrote:I strongly disagree with you Nimueh, first, i don't know at what time your are playing but there is always some hard mod server with 6+ guys on, even more with 12 or 14 which is too much (too much bots spawning).
Second, nobody stops you from playing normal mod, you are still winning xp and gold, and your teammate win a lot by your presence as a high level. There was a problem with high level farming on low waves bots, something has to be done. The only problem i see is for lower level players, normal mod is now harder and we will not see the prince for some days.
Ok if you played NI only for farming and rushing nords like rambo then i should agree with you, this mod is not for you. Tbh,  if it was just that, then it will become boring pretty fast, there is many other dimension in this mod and teamwork is at his best.

I guess it all depends at the time zone indeed. There is always a normal server with 16/16, often a another normal with 10/16 and sometimes a hardmode one with 14/16 but in most cases one with 6/16. The populated hardmode servers are changing the most. Sometimes you see none, sometimes you see players flow in. You see high level players go to normal servers first and than jump into populated hard servers all of a sudden. :-) I wish the hardmode servers have a more stable population. On the other hand, it is fun to help the normal players at times and go there.

Bottom line: it is just a matter of time till the population of higher level players is big enough to fill the hardmode servers.