Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

SK_Breast_Cancer_Awareness_Event
I love breasts. When they get small lumps (and I'm not talking about lead) Gashy becomes sad.

Our event this Saturday the 16th at 1:00pm (GMT-8:00) will be dedicated to collecting small lumps in honor of all the cancerous tits out there.

Remaining funds will go to the families of all of the dead hookers that fell off of Mountain Pass completely by accident
R.I.P. Goodnight sweet princesses

Don't be a random you god damn scrubs and sign up below

We had a full event last time with 7 folks trying to get in. Don't be one of those wieners this time around and save yourself the trouble and post.

Can't wait to fight besides you all and I know this will be the breast event the Scarlet Knights have ever had.

- The slaying of a nord is an art -
- All is fair in love, war, and the Auction House -
- Respect is earned -
Aaw... Lead collecting event, and I can't even join  :'(

Then again, I wouldn't have sold you my leads anyway Tongue I still need 43 lumps, I think, for Master Surg Kits (would be good for SK events... Big Grin)
I'll be there.
SK_Diraan - Commando | SK_Blava - Sniper
im a definite maybe.
steam: Fluffiluffigus

Archer: SK_Fluffy_Archer
Deployable wall: SK_Fluffy_Footman
Over compensater : SK_Fluffy_Pikeman
Floor-mounted Turret: SK_Fluffy_Xbow
Halbredier: Vlad_the_Impaler
Eternal Redshirt: Fluffiluffigus
An event for breasts, breasts with cancer no less.... I'm in  8)
My Characters:

SK_Avitus: level 43 Commando

SK_Brucetus: Level 39 Sniper

SK_Karl_Aurum: Level 9 militia
i will be there
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
Boobies and Kittens?
In.
Turns out I have 1000 more words to write for a detailed paper due Tuesday and I need to create a presentation as well. I, unfortunately, cannot show up to support the breasts. However if anyone would like to captain the event, hop on our TS and IRC to message an admin to set us up.

Happy hunting and good luck
- The slaying of a nord is an art -
- All is fair in love, war, and the Auction House -
- Respect is earned -
If I find players on event servers 2 hours before it is due to start again SK will be suspended from holding house events.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
That was very unfortunate, but all a misunderstanding. We miscalculated the time difference and thought it was time ^^

But well, I will be able to make it tonight, so if people show up in 1h30min, we could get an event going even without our brilliant leader.