Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Becoming an Archer question
(31-12-2011, 02:09 AM)WarWraith link Wrote:Thanks for the replys guys, I have one more question, when you spend class points are they gone forever ? I just upgraded to heavy infantry and all the points are gone
You could respec to get them back, but that's incredibly expensive.
Find a house to join or ask your friends that are already playing to help you.

They can spawn with a short bow (if they are archer and beyond) and drop it for you. That's how I got most of my ranged XP. They can drop you the bow and shoot and arrow on the ground , you pick up both and go to the ammo box (it will refill your arrows).

If you have the time, shoot the only arrow you have before refilling your arrows, so that you pick it up after and get 31 (so 2 quivers) and refill that second quiver right away.

Now you're all set , bow and 60 arrows, and ready to kill !
Cursed stones might still be better. If I remember correctly, the aim of the short bow was atrocious even at level 1 archer. I think it was comparable to the aim of cursed stones. You also deal more damage with cursed stones, but it's probably up to preference, and this may just be my nubbishness speaking.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
I just went into an empty server and kept killing farmers, farmhands, prisoners, levy militia, etc, using Darts as often as possible. After dying many times, I got the "Welcome to the Army" quest done, enough to buy bows and arrows.
A dumb question here.

Is it just possible to unlock both all the tiers of Infantry and Ranged? Like being both?
(20-03-2012, 03:22 PM)Belendor link Wrote:A dumb question here.

Is it just possible to unlock both all the tiers of Infantry and Ranged? Like being both?

Yes but that takes alot (alot!!) more time to be the top tier of a class
Quote:Yes
No. Wink

Your max level is 52, and a full tier costs 38 class points (which you have at level 39). You can only advance two more tiers after that in any other class (for example being a Sniper/Heavy Infantry combo). Or you advance to two third tiers and one first tier/one third tier and two second tiers.
(20-03-2012, 04:33 PM)Kwal link Wrote:
Gismo Wrote:Yes
No. Wink

Your max level is 52, and a full tier costs 38 class points (which you have at level 39). You can only advance two more tiers after that in any other class (for example being a Sniper/Heavy Infantry combo). Or you advance to two third tiers and one first tier/one third tier and two second tiers.
oh i didnt know thanks for info    Tongue
(20-03-2012, 04:33 PM)Kwal link Wrote:
Gismo Wrote:Yes
No. Wink

Sensible. Thanks. Smile