Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Looking for a House
There is nothing more to add from my side besides: Winter is coming ! We are waiting !.
Wusel @ Omnia
It should be noted that while being taken in as a group would be preferred, I know that my distaste of wearing tags keeps me out of many houses. If this is the case feel free to just take Winter and Orca, since I know tags don't bother them and I am significantly less valuable than them.  Tongue
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
Haha Marlowe, dear friend, I had the same ideology when I started and I never wore SK tag. I only wore a tag once, and never took it out since then. Never regretted it, best sacrifice I ever made in NI Wink
(26-04-2013, 07:41 AM)Marlowe Biggs link Wrote: It should be noted that while being taken in as a group would be preferred, I know that my distaste of wearing tags keeps me out of many houses. If this is the case feel free to just take Winter and Orca, since I know tags don't bother them and I am significantly less valuable than them.  Tongue

Why exactly do you insist on not wearing tags?
Striker strikes again.

I'm not sure there is a bigger reason than I just don't like them. Like I said though, I know few houses will want to make an exception for me, hence why I made the post in the first place. I don't want to be weighing Winter and Orca down with my stubbornness. Smile
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
(26-04-2013, 07:41 AM)Marlowe Biggs link Wrote: It should be noted that while being taken in as a group would be preferred, I know that my distaste of wearing tags keeps me out of many houses. If this is the case feel free to just take Winter and Orca, since I know tags don't bother them and I am significantly less valuable than them.  Tongue
Heh you guys are like the three musketeers we cant like you guys sperate
(26-04-2013, 07:37 PM)WheresmyLiquor link Wrote: Heh you guys are like the three musketeers we cant like you guys sperate

More like the 3 stooges
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
(26-04-2013, 08:17 PM)Murrow link Wrote: [quote author=WheresmyLiquor link=topic=12384.msg101432#msg101432 date=1367005067]
Heh you guys are like the three musketeers we cant like you guys sperate

More like the 3 stooges
[/quote]
hahahah i think you fit in nice with them
Ha ... SK has the best banner. Smile BWHWHWHWAHHAHAAA -- and I control the banner pack.

You guys have plenty of good houses to choose from.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes