Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

I feel so weak as commando since the 0.4.0 patch !
You're essentially testing a beta-stage public mod, not competing for an uninhabited Polynesian island ffs.
You never know....
Well crap, I though I was competing for an island! I know we're beta-testing and that's why the devs need our opinions and input. The wide consensus seems to be that this patch made the game a little less fun, we are telling them why so that it can be rectified over the next few patches leading up to 0.5 Smile
The Nords are coming; we are waiting.
--------------Vlka Fenryka<----------------
All they have to do to make things easier for infantry (even with the 4.0 nerf) is lengthen the collision time assigned to fresh cadavers.

There are so many cheap hits you take as infantry due to bots timing their swings from the pack while they're all charging at you in dick-to-arse fashion. In turn, this opens you up for the next hit and the next. That first dodgy no-clip hit can screw you over for the entire round.

Just because it's a falling corpse, shouldn't mean they can charge/stab through it.
(06-04-2012, 06:37 AM)Noidenous link Wrote: Just because it's a falling corpse, shouldn't mean they can charge/stab through it.

They still do that when they are ALIVE.

My biggest issue is that yes, sergeants and commandos needed to be nerfed. But we got hit too hard by the nerf. We need the armor to counter all those 140+ range weapons behind the guy directly facing us since those weapons just swing through the first guy regardless (and second and third). That one hit knocks us, then we just keep getting hit until we are down without a chance of getting our shield back up. Or were we suppose to stand there all day with our shield up from wave 1 to the end?
Famous last words: "I'll wait here while you check that bush..."
I think ( i dont wanna to be an ass) you made the archer and inf classes lower because you want that most of people should play the new classe which are now 10x better then archer and inf! Pikemen hits huscarl 2 times and dead! I hit huscarl about 4 times with war cleaver for death!
And crossbow have a great aim and the speed is not that bad! But archer have a shit aim and the speed is not very usefull then! I dont wanna to attack but this is my idea! But, you've done a great job!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
(06-04-2012, 11:25 AM)Jalau link Wrote: I think ( i dont wanna to be an ass) you made the archer and inf classes lower because you want that most of people should play the new classe which are now 10x better then archer and inf! Pikemen hits huscarl 2 times and dead! I hit huscarl about 4 times with war cleaver for death!
And crossbow have a great aim and the speed is not that bad! But archer have a shit aim and the speed is not very usefull then! I dont wanna to attack but this is my idea! But, you've done a great job!

commando got around twice as much armor then pikeman (and also shields). and the aim of snipers isnt that bad. i can still headshot very often... not in 9 of 10 as it was before but around 6 or 7... since i fire a lot faster than a xbowman its fine.
(06-04-2012, 11:46 AM)Pvt_Dancer link Wrote: [quote author=Jalau link=topic=2391.msg20613#msg20613 date=1333711512]
I think ( i dont wanna to be an ass) you made the archer and inf classes lower because you want that most of people should play the new classe which are now 10x better then archer and inf! Pikemen hits huscarl 2 times and dead! I hit huscarl about 4 times with war cleaver for death!

commando got around twice as much armor then pikeman (and also shields). and the aim of snipers isnt that bad. i can still headshot very often... not in 9 of 10 as it was before but around 6 or 7... since i fire a lot faster than a xbowman its fine.
[/quote]

Snipers aren't actualy fine, they been nerfed to hell and back it seems. Not enjoyable anymore. Just fustrating...all this patch is too fustrating and I knew this will happen Sad
(06-04-2012, 02:19 PM)Juline link Wrote: Snipers aren't actualy fine, they been nerfed to hell and back it seems. Not enjoyable anymore. Just fustrating...all this patch is too fustrating and I knew this will happen Sad

You mean you are no longer able to take out an entire army of Einhenjars on your own and run away from almost every mob in the game? You mean you have to work as a team now and take cover behind commandos (who are not weak btw) to survive? One might think that this game is actually about team work and not just holding a corner of the map with snipers in the back and commandos blocking.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
Commandos are weak , unless you just stand your shield up and pretend you are a stone wall.