Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

I feel so weak as commando since the 0.4.0 patch !
And make them have alot weight ?
Maybe letting using polearms to Pikeman and increasing armor ratings of commandos a bit more to find a middle ground can be a good idea. I'm also that one of the people who's trying to trade his War Pick with a Dragon Axe because right now its too slow to attack with it, especially in hard mode since bots can glitch through each other. But i really like what this patch brings Smile, servers have alot more people now Smile.
Attack of the smileys! Beware!
(06-04-2012, 08:24 PM)JOPO link Wrote: And make them have alot weight ?

Yes , because they are the tanks of Swadia  Smile
I agree with Blondin that the new patch makes playing a low tier character extremely difficult. As a commando, even with store-bought goods, it's easy to get far on an open map, but the same can't be said for T2-and-under players. I think a team of T2 players would reach wave 8 at best, since their builds wouldn't be optimal for dealing with everything coming their way. They would not have barricades to block against berserkers, or medic kits to keep the team running because I suspect most T2 players are still focusing on reaching a higher tier.

But I suppose this is a problem with no good solution. Considering that this game is based on the RPG format, those who spend more time in-game will become stronger, and those who don't, won't. There are some things that can improve players survivability though, and those things are learning how to better play the game.

Things I would suggest infantry and melee players to learn are feinting, backpedaling, and finding defensive positions.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
I don't know what your problem is, guys, but I am Commando-Skirmisher, and use no legendary weapons - the great sword you can buy on the market for 9k.

In normal mode, like 75% of bots' hits bounce on my armor, so the armor is still good (unless it's because the Sarranid Elite Armor is still bugged).

I think the issue is just the old L2P issue. If you had experience in Warband against players, you would kill bots easier. The classes are fine, in my opinion.
Quote:If you had experience in Warband against players, you would kill bots easier. The classes are fine, in my opinion.
what you want to say with it? you ever played hard mode? Who are you? Never heard or saw you before!
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
Well, personally I don't like hardmode. Trying to kill a bot that swings double as fast as me and has double my armor, and followed by 20 other bots like it - no, thank you.

Plus, the only way to beat hardmode is by glitching, or, if you prefer it, shooting behind barricades or places the bots can't reach.
Things are changing. Be patient you lovely people. Also, lets try to not insult each other. When I first started NI last year Patoson was one of the guys I would love to see on a server slaying away Big Grin Glad you're still around!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
And that's a nice point to end a over whiny thread. Thank you all.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]