Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order of the Crimson Stallion [NA][All welcome]
In-game Name:Luke_the_Gangster
Level:38
Class: archer,cavalry, and a sergeant
Class Level:  i answered it above ^
Newness: 5
Activity level:4 (often free on the weekends and if i dont get  so much d@$m homework on the weekdays)
life is short...
Thank you for applying! Join us on teamspeak whenever you can and we will be glad to have you. 
Looks really good. Good luck, you guys will do well, first cornering the used pony market and now deployable shields LOL! What next?
(07-02-2012, 04:31 AM)Illithar link Wrote: Looks really good. Good luck, you guys will do well, first cornering the used pony market and now deployable shields LOL! What next?

Gambesons Tongue
In-game Name: Sparhawk
Level: 24
Class: Archer/Heavy Inf
Class Level:
Newness (5)
Activity level (4)

Saw some of you playing, looks interesting.

EDIT: Also a Tinkerer.
Start the game already!
(09-02-2012, 11:56 AM)Sparhawk link Wrote: In-game Name: Sparhawk
Level: 24
Class: Archer/Heavy Inf
Class Level:
Newness (5)
Activity level (4)

Saw some of you playing, looks interesting.

EDIT: Also a Tinkerer.
you leaving us sparhawk  Sad good luck in your new house regardless  Big Grin
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
It was an unfortunate twist of fate that we were consigned to nocturnal existences while Sparhawk is a diurnal beast through and through. Good luck in your new house, and you guys should be glad Sparhawk is joining you, his soul is of the highest caliber  Wink
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(09-02-2012, 10:32 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: It was an unfortunate twist of fate that we were consigned to nocturnal existences while Sparhawk is a diurnal beast through and through. Good luck in your new house, and you guys should be glad Sparhawk is joining you, his soul is of the highest caliber  Wink
you wont get a better reference like that Tongue
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
Thanks guys. Smile *Awkward* Actually though, I have enough people from my native clan playing so I am going withdraw my application and start my own house... Has anyone heard of GK, also known as Golden Kingdom?
Start the game already!
(10-02-2012, 01:51 AM)Sparhawk link Wrote: Thanks guys. Smile *Awkward* Actually though, I have enough people from my native clan playing so I am going withdraw my application and start my own house... Has anyone heard of GK, also known as Golden Kingdom?

I have, long ago from Native.