Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Nord Invasion Reset?
(21-08-2013, 01:31 PM)Sinister_Soldier link Wrote: [quote author=Sudoku_killer link=topic=13143.msg134071#msg134071 date=1377090524]
maybe there should be level  cap on each game mod (no drops if you are to high or too low)  :
normal -  up too given lv f.e. 32
hard - from 32 f.e.  up to 45
and ragnarok - from 45
and different drops on each game mod , that could help increase trade

Then the new players will never be able to reach level 39, because there is noone to help them on normal mode..
[/quote]

If there is a global reset, i guess all the new players lvl with the older players, if they can still be arsed to play

I am just afraid that IF there is a global reset, older players will stop. We, the community, have already been at the start, i have no real need to go back.
The only sorta positive thing would be the resetted market, if you want to play as a level 1 again, make a new character. I for me still play normal on my 52, just so i can help the newer players. sometimes i get lucky and there are other high levels and we do prince, I dont see how a reset would be profitable for people just playing if there is nothing wrong with it.
Besides, the market broke after heroclasses were released, and as long as the mod isnt 'perfect' so to speak, more of these events will occur

If you reset it now, you would need a reset every year, unless NI becomes the second NW and gets backed by paradox Tongue
(21-08-2013, 01:31 PM)Sinister_Soldier link Wrote: [quote author=Sudoku_killer link=topic=13143.msg134071#msg134071 date=1377090524]
maybe there should be level  cap on each game mod (no drops if you are to high or too low)  :
normal -  up too given lv f.e. 32
hard - from 32 f.e.  up to 45
and ragnarok - from 45
and different drops on each game mod , that could help increase trade

Then the new players will never be able to reach level 39, because there is noone to help them on normal mode..
[/quote],

Totally agree on this. Also, absolutely no to a server reset.

As always, there is no plan to have a reset.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(21-08-2013, 01:58 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: ...

let us discuss about it anyway ^_^
(21-08-2013, 02:37 PM)Kylar link Wrote: [quote author=Hypernoma link=topic=13143.msg134083#msg134083 date=1377093512]

let us discuss about it anyway ^_^
[/quote]

Why? You ressed this topic= and are still the only one supporting it. Head dev said no reset, so there's nothing left to discuss.

"You're free to disagree but I'm head dev so nany nany poo poo"
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
If you reset Ni, I can say 100% that it will be fun. Tier 1 everywhere. old times Wink
But all the hard job. by example. I play this game now 2 years. no loot, not rich.
I try to buy Royal Guard, I have over ~300 hours Ni in-game. Then I lost it all. i won't be happy then :/
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
lol 300 hours ?
there are some players like Winter who has played over 3000 hours
[align=center][Image: cdxj8nk]

[LK]Sala
[LK]Salad
[LK]Saladin

Legendary Items

Aurora Blade
Fearsome Knight Helmet
Time to seal this shit.