Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Nord Invasion Reset?
I doubt it would work the way you think it would.
I guess most of us remember the times when this mod was pretty young (2011), and how it was to play back then in that bygone era of awesomeness, when teamwork was almost non-existent and Zweihanders meant certain extinction.
The only applicable tactics were, either to face the Nords head-on, getting direly crushed as the waves grew harder, or kite with lousy weapons, such as cursed stones.

Nowadays everyone is just camping over and over, blandly grinding for a few pennies. If everything were reset, players would quickly get some barricades again, and commence using the same wont tactic.
Therefore the only success reached, would be a lot of pissed-off players, quitting the mod.
Succinctly, your suggestion wont solve any of the problems you're speaking of in the long run.
So you can just go play solo, which is a bit more interesting due to the challenge it poses, or come up with some better suggestions regarding new playstyles.
(13-05-2013, 03:04 PM)PK Delion link Wrote: It just seems to be getting kind of boring. Legendarys almost aren't even rare anymore, and we just seem to the same old thing over and over, get in a server, cade at the same spot, shield and slash and shoot.

Lol. Says the guy who doesn't own a legendary =P
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
IF you had about 3 or 4 legendaries would you still say the same ?
[align=center][Image: cdxj8nk]

[LK]Sala
[LK]Salad
[LK]Saladin

Legendary Items

Aurora Blade
Fearsome Knight Helmet
I believe I can safely say, Yes I would still see it the same way. Even if I did have 3 or 4 legendaries. I do have SOME good equipment, Trans, Royals, dragon axe. Granted they are not legendaries.

But the way I see it, there are the players who got lucky near the beginning of the game and got some legendaries. And now whenever a new one comes into the game it goes into the rotation among the high players, that have lots and lots of money, and many legendaries. I am not saying this for my own benefit, but because I see the same players getting more and more legendaries.
  Just my opinions.
I think the more you get to the final bosses the more you have the chance to loot something
so you better concentrate on staying till last waves more than thinking of a reset to those who looted something Smile
[align=center][Image: cdxj8nk]

[LK]Sala
[LK]Salad
[LK]Saladin

Legendary Items

Aurora Blade
Fearsome Knight Helmet
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...74.45.html
Page 4 ^^
Imperial_Eagle, Legionnaire
Zweiter_Imperial_Eagle, Zweihander
Puma, Chosen Marksman
Fennec_Fox, Master Peltast
Another_Imperial_Eagle, Sentinel

(13-05-2013, 04:32 PM)PK Delion link Wrote: But the way I see it, there are the players who got lucky near the beginning of the game and got some legendaries. And now whenever a new one comes into the game it goes into the rotation among the high players, that have lots and lots of money, and many legendaries. I am not saying this for my own benefit, but because I see the same players getting more and more legendaries.

I'm getting a bit tired of people saying this. Those people got the legendaries either because they are very lucky (10%), play a lot (45%) or are good at trading (45%).

Now as for the reset, it would be annoying in the beginning, in my opinion, dying wave after wave because everyone has noob equipment etc. I agree with the points raised here by -Perception-. In the end the players that have the most legendaries now will have the most legendaries then as well, because of their skills in certain aspects NI offers.

What is needed, according to me, to make the gameplay better is other gameplay possibilities. This has nothing to do with the reset so I won't go further into this, but I think the gameplay point has already been raised/discussed in another thread.
Striker strikes again.

A reset would be a BIG no no for me.

but if the Dev's have the time/energy/ motivation, then  we might be lucky and see a Nord Invasion 2 mod for when Mount and Blade bannerman comes out.... just a possibility.

a Reset would just piss too many people off.
Quote:Hercules link=topic=13143.msg106674#msg106674 date=1368469207]
but if the Dev's have the time/energy/ motivation, then  we might be lucky and see a Nord Invasion 2 mod for when Mount and Blade bannerman comes out.... just a possibility.
LOL
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
I've said this before, and I'll say it again: if everything was reset I'd stop playing. This is because one big BIG part of the game for me is trading, and having to start from scratch again would suck balls. Yes, I was lucky and got drops, but I'm even richer now and that's because I like trading and doing good trades.
CC_Sir_Yabu - lvl 52 Wielder of the Rectal Glory
CC_Dr_Yabu - lvl 52 Pokémon
CC_Yabu_the_Hutt - lvl 52 Space Mob Member
CC_Yabudabadoo - lvl 39 Pacifist
CC_Dyabu_Unchained - lvl 10 No Comment
Visit my shop IKEY!