Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Nord Invasion Reset?
(13-05-2013, 06:37 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: [quote author=[TxC]Hercules link=topic=13143.msg106674#msg106674 date=1368469207]
but if the Dev's have the time/energy/ motivation, then  we might be lucky and see a Nord Invasion 2 mod for when Mount and Blade bannerman comes out.... just a possibility.
LOL
[/quote]

perhaps i should have capitolised the ' IF' and 'MIGHT BE LUCKY'

lol
Nope. It was damned hard to get as far as i (and many other players are) am , i did not spent countless hours just to start over again. If you get bored give away your legendaries , make bad trades (like me) , sell it to the marketplace, erase you charakters and start new ones. For me, this masochistic way means nothing.
Wusel @ Omnia
I respectfully say HELL TO THE NO!
Hypernoma loves me. He misses me already!

(09-08-2013, 02:00 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote:Work? Ew.
It may balance the economy but sure as hell sucks, so you don't have my vote.
I see your point and say yes to some, no to some.

I'm going to share an experience I had had with another game that somewhat reset itself.

The game had begun in 2000, it's prime was in 2007 in which a game update had occurred and basically killed the game, in 2010 the developing team had managed to rebuild the game and more and more retired players would come back and play, but it still never had the old feeling of 2007.

Now this is just an experience, and the company that made this game is extremely rich, pays people to work for them and can host like 1000+ servers with 2000 players each.

What they decided to do was in 2013 bring back some servers from 2007 and never update the game, however, everyone had to start over again, the economy was scratched. So you had 2 games, the present 2013 game with all the updates and the 2007 game with a new start.

Even if you wanted to play on the severs in 2007, your old character for the present game in 2013 wouldn't be deleted so you could still play there.

So that's the experience, everything got reset because almost everything wasn't fun in the game anymore, my point is, probably not going to happen and not saying I want it to happen is to bring out a server or 2 that people can play NI in like 4.2 or something, I'm not sure.

Again, just saying, I'm not saying I want this to happen, was just an experience I wanted to share, I'm happy with the current game as it is. Keep it up devs and admin team, not to mention the community Wink
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
Legendarys are very rare! Guy, there are playing 100000 mates out there and every week just 3 of them get a legendary, so don't tell me they aren't rare Tongue
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
Just throwing something in the pile here.

What about adding something like CRPG's 'retire' fuction where a lvl 52 char could be reset to lvl 1 but in return gain additional bonusses? This way if you really want to start over you can but atleast you wont be empty handed.

This is just a thought for discussion purposes.
I could imagine to start a second 'world' how it is know from other games.
So you cannot transfer anything to the new server / world and people can start from the beginning if they want to. If this is announced early enough it could motivate players to play again/more because there are no max-equipped players yet.
'Who needs social life if you have double experience?' -yuri
(14-05-2013, 08:39 AM)human_being link Wrote: I could imagine to start a second 'world' how it is know from other games.
So you cannot transfer anything to the new server / world and people can start from the beginning if they want to. If this is announced early enough it could motivate players to play again/more because there are no max-equipped players yet.
I'd probably say that this is the best idea. If you create a second 'world', in which players all have to start over, then that's where people can go if they dont feel like playing with barrels and tomes and other high-end stuff anymore, but it doesn't force you to do so, and you can always switch back to the high-end world.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(14-05-2013, 09:10 AM)Maroon link Wrote: [quote author=human_being link=topic=13143.msg106793#msg106793 date=1368520749]
I could imagine to start a second 'world' how it is know from other games.
I'd probably say that this is the best idea. If you create a second 'world', in which players all have to start over, then that's where people can go if they dont feel like playing with barrels and tomes and other high-end stuff anymore, but it doesn't force you to do so, and you can always switch back to the high-end world.
[/quote]
This isn't a good idea at all, as it will split our already small community in two.
CC_Sir_Yabu - lvl 52 Wielder of the Rectal Glory
CC_Dr_Yabu - lvl 52 Pokémon
CC_Yabu_the_Hutt - lvl 52 Space Mob Member
CC_Yabudabadoo - lvl 39 Pacifist
CC_Dyabu_Unchained - lvl 10 No Comment
Visit my shop IKEY!