NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Enemy Troops! Throw your best ideas at me!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
With regards to the waves. I think wave 14 should be a re spawn wave, (huscarls) and from every 2nd round up should be a re spawn. For example |  14 , huscarls ( if win repsawn on wave 15.) 15 mixed, 16 ( was knights and whatever the new wave will be, respawn on round 17 as they tend to rip shit up. etc. etc. But for the cav getting removed i thought it might be a good idea to replace the Nord Cav and Nord knights and other mounted warriors. with Fully plated beserkers. it might be hard but wave 16 (knights) would be just as hard to kill plated beserkers. or just full plated Skirms with 2 handed weps. thatd rip shit up. Anyways if this doesnt make sense to anyone but they think they like it, just PM me, ill explain it alot better if u need help.

Zero.
[glow=red,2,300]Swadian deserted Longbowman[/glow]

sth between ranger and archer, with some better 1h skills than ranger

[glow=red,2,300]Nord Lineman[/glow]

Pike, Medium armor, Weak

[glow=red,2,300]Mercenary Sergeant[/glow]

War Cleaver, Black Plated Surcoat, Mail Gauntlets/Boots, Full Helmet

Some Rhodok-Like unit as variety to the huscarl wave hard

[glow=red,2,300]Eastern Crossbowman[/glow]

Linnen Armor, Chukonu Smile Medium (Many half strong shots)

[glow=red,2,300]Hangman/Executioner[/glow] Great Axe (2handed Great long axe), Black hood, Hideboots, Maybe as the new Cav Wave Smile

Much Hp and PS, Hard

[glow=red,2,300]Nord Mountain Bandit[/glow] Highlander shield, light highlander armor , Irish Sword

Sth between serfs and javelineers

[glow=red,2,300]Mercenary Skirmisher[/glow]
Side Sword (or estoc? (if it gets implemented)) and some buckler (maybe highlander shield)
War Darts, Leather Jerkin, Redgreen Hood

[glow=red,2,300]Dismounted Spearknight[/glow]
Double headed Spear (the same as the medic priests in hardmode), Medium Armor, Weak

[glow=red,2,300]Franctireur/ Woad Raider (Age of Empires 2)[/glow]
Low Armor, Fast, 1h Axe, Shield
Medium

(03-04-2012, 10:27 AM)Kriegstofu link Wrote: [ -> ][glow=red,2,300]Hangman/Executioner[/glow] Great Axe (2handed Great long axe), Black hood, Hideboots, Maybe as the new Cav Wave Smile

Much Hp and PS, Hard

This is a great suggestion, could also have Great Sword (used for executing noblemen).
  • Starved Nord
  • Frying Pan
  • Naked
  • Easy
  • They're after our sausages! Frenzied by hunger they run like mad
  • Name: Nord Herder
  • Weapon types: Blunt, staves, canes
  • Armor types: Very light cloth, akin to farmers and whatnot
  • Difficulty: Easy+
  • Misc: Essentially farmers with slightly changed weapons and name, more for a variety than a challenge.
  • Name: Nord Killer
  • Weapon types: Short blunt, sharp
  • Armor types: Leather/cloth
  • Difficulty: Easy/Medium
  • Misc: A bit akin to prisoners, except they're stronger and can take a little extra damage.
Nord Warrior
One handed axe and shield
brynie, mail boots and nordic helmets
medium
medium armoured troops but can be strong in numbers

Nord Herder
sticks, pans and knifes
rawhide coat
easy
since they work with animals they should be very mobile troops

Hired Master Assassin (maybe aganist us in hard servers)

for this man, we need new equipment i think
  =snowflake (throwing weapon) and nordic short war sword
  =at least 45, light  body armor
  =medium-hard
  =vulnarable to 2handed weapons but unvulnerable to hit body with ranged weapons and he will have high athletics

i post this because nords need better assassins for hardmode Wink
in normal server, last rounds are a bit boring (but also very exciting of course) because there is same man with prince and in hardmode 2nd round , i speak about veteran huscarls
so prince and his man also boring
i thought about it and i found a troop type:

Nord Prince's Guard (or royal guard but i thougt that name for swadians instead of commando)

=more powerful throwing axes than h. throwing axes , maybe new steel shield for this troop and 1handed battle axe
  =very tough body armor and huscarl's helmet
  =hard-expert
  =(i think maybe vulnerable to 2-3 headshots)

if you like my ideas, i want to be a donator or another rank
(23-06-2012, 11:56 AM)HOT_Leader link Wrote: [ -> ]if you like my ideas, i want to be a donator or another rank
If I understand you correctly, absolutely not. You become a donator by donating...  ???
i want to have "another rank" instead of recruit
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29