NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Enemy Troops! Throw your best ideas at me!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
(23-06-2012, 12:18 PM)HOT_Leader link Wrote: [ -> ]i want to have "another rank" instead of recruit
You get more ranks by posting useful posts, eventually you upgrade to Jr member, full member etc
i want to be nord
why do swadians fight aganist nords?
i always fight aganist swadia when i play mount&blade
You need to make SwadianInvasion then..
troop name : Rhodok Mercenary Sergeant
weapon types : H Board shield and Soldier Cleaver/Warpick
armor types : Heavy
difficulty (easy, hard etc.) : Hard/Late normal
misc : With the Rhodoks currently at peace some veteran sergeant's offerd their swords for a purse of gold to the nords.
Elite Nord Slaver
Large 2h prefferably blunt weapons
black or some other dark color chain mail
medium-hard
since blunt weapons good vrs armor but it could be slow so the ranged can pick some of them off before they get to the melee or they could be kited
Thats true that hardserver needs better assassins
Nord Village Idiot
  • Spiked Staff/Wooden weapons
  • Stones/Weak Throwing Knives or Darts
  • Silliest hat you can find
  • Silliest body armor you can find
  • Silly looking boots
  • Normal Mode
- A token village idiot back from the Nord homelands. Or maybe it's a village idiot from one of the recently conquered Swadian villages. Either way, nobody is going to miss them. (A stronger version of the Levy Militias with their wooden swords, these would slowly replace them in Nomal mode in the later waves or stand beside them as a stronger companion, think of it as the next level after Conscript or Town Watch.)

Nord Drunk
  • Nord Short Sword/ Battle Axe
  • Stones/Darts
  • Tunic with Vest or Ragged Outfit
  • Nomad Boots or Hunter Boots
-These morons stumbled out of the tavern the Nords had taken in Suno and decided to rejoin the army in the rags they normally wear during peacetime. Their blood alcohol level is fatal, yet they are still in tip-top shape and ready to kick ass. Makes you wonder how they are when they're sober. (They can either be ridiculously strong berserkers on hard mode or a weak companion/augmentation to the masses of Prisoners and Peasants you face throughout the waves on normal mode, latter would probably be more appropriate.)
•Name: Nord Jester
•Weapon types: good throwing knives, torch
•Armor types: jester clothes
•Difficult: normal
•Misc: Nord kingdom sent them to entertain the troups.
Nord Forager/Scavengers
These guys are tasked with finding supplies for the troops, not front line soldiers they do enjoy a good brawl.  Tough as nails, they just cant afford the best gear so the get by with what they can scavenge.  Should really look like a dirty ragged bunch of cut throats.

Early wave guys not as hard to deal with as Hired Men as they don't use axes.  But they have a little more armor and larger round shields to guard against arrows.  Though 2 or 3 good whacks with a recruit sword should put em down.

Short Swords, Swords, Boar Spears.
Old Round Shields
Skull Caps, Leather Caps (optional)
Fur armor, some light chain mail, ragged looking, Skull caps.
Easy-medium, Easy-hard

--------------------------
Nord Villager/Rabble
(personally I hate the wooden swords on the peasants so this is an alternative) Sent in as meat shields and used as laborers, these men are not going to make it back home to their day jobs.
Short Swords, Clubs, Shortened Spears, Knifes, Staves
Stones
Old Round Shields (rare)
Town clothes, leather aprons, other civilian garb.
Easy-easy, Easy-medium

Nord Cog/Veteran Recruit
(followers seem to have gotten left behind, they are an odd unit to have a sergeant attached to considering that they seem to be weaker than the challenge wave that comes before them. It seems that they should be moved down a tier and be a challenge wave troop.  Being replaced with something that feels more on par with an actual line unit rather than another early lvl mob.)
Nord Cogs replace followers, a slightly better unit.

Short Swords, Spiked Clubs, Knobbed Maces, 1h Axes
Plain Round Shields (50% chance)
Helm, no helm
Blue Tunic, Light Leather
Easy-Hard

Nord Woodcutter
Sweaty burly men with axes.  They cut down trees, and people.
A simple filler wave unit, they use the simplest 2 handed axe, nothing special, they do eat away at shields though.

Axes, Knifes
Stones
Straw hats, no hat
Peasant clothes
Easy-medium
How about instead of Nord Skirmishers we use Nord Raiders? seams better to me. like an axe instead of sword and boom
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29