NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Enemy Troops! Throw your best ideas at me!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Could we put boots to berserkers?
It's not because you are a mindless blond warrior that you have to walk barefoot...
I want something different i want to hear nord screams when they die.They only say''agh''.But i want them to scream like ''aaaaaaaaaaaaaagh aagh!!!!''Like in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nkgP3JXY-M
i want nords riding bulls instead of horses and the bulls would just ram everyone and all the rider would have is a dagger and i want to be able to ride cows or bulls
YES THAT IS WHAT WE NEED ;D
Chosen Of Valhalla/ Guardians Of Valhalla

Incredibly strong units, 255 strength etc.
Come at about the misc waves after Tyr-Odin
Not a lot of them, they are very powerful so only a few of them can be spotted.
Chosen Armor, Champion warlord helmet etc, really good armor and weapons in general, around champion great long axes and what not.
Difficulty: Ragequit
troop name: Twilight fans ;D
weapon types: Twilight book(1hand and no block option)
armor types: light
difficulty :easy-medium
misc: They maybe easy to slay but they come in with masses (10-15 per player)

(17-01-2012, 01:11 PM)Blondin link Wrote: [ -> ]Could we put boots to berserkers?
It's not because you are a mindless blond warrior that you have to walk barefoot...

Thanks, it's done!!
    Nord Lieutenant
    One handed battle axe, round shield.
    Haubergon, mail mittens, splinted leather greaves and Nordic Warlord helmet.
    Above-normal difficulty.
    They come at wave 7,14... in Normal mode.
I'm guessing that this thread is pretty old but after seen a LOT of the mentioned troops in the actual mod I figured I would throw in my own ideas.

Drunken Nord\Intoxicated Nord
Knife, Cleaver,
Rawhide, Farmer's tunic
Easy
Nords probably have a lot of these so they (in their drunken state) will likely have been coerced into the front lines.  Maybe a health boost.

I will modify when I think of some more lol.

i got something:

angry Swadian mob

description: due though the very high taxes some citizens have taken arms against Swadian. Beat them down! so others can see what happens that revolt against the king (would make a good beginners quest btw)

dificulty: very easy - easy
weapons mainly knife but sometimes forks, clubs or even unarmed
head: nothing, strawhead, cap
body: farmers clothing, citizen clothing
legs: boots, sandals
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29