NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (inactive)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why was i kicked?
(31-08-2013, 06:46 PM)The Great Gangster link Wrote:Why was i kicked?
[quote author=Sinister_Soldier link=topic=8320.msg133059#msg133059 date=1376655344]
Surfing the kick wave. We have kicked all the inactive players, this is what we have left:

ON_Sinister_Soldier
ON_Alex
ON_Fred_Frederickus_Soldier
ON_Maroon
ON_Chopdick3000
ON_Fitz
ON_Jackujoey
ON_Eisenhorn
ON_Nici
ON_iBlue
ON_Kameltreiber
ON_Macc
ON_Kami
ON_Remono
ON_Arcavius_Thor
ON_Jack_Sparrow
ON_Silhouette
ON_Tiberias
ON_Orik
ON_Alphaa

It might not be worth it to stay as small as this, so we might disband.

EDIT: Forgot Tiberias same for Orik and Alphaa, he has his own house.
If you want back in, post it here, or hop on TS, and Sin or Fred will sort ya out. Tongue
(31-08-2013, 06:46 PM)The Great Gangster link Wrote:Why was i kicked?
You went inactive Smile
Hey ON members (and whoever is reading this),

After 17-18 months of playing NI 'intensely', I've decided to go AFG again. I've seen ON growing, shrinking, developing, slaying and I really enjoyed the times to play with you. I might be able to join events, but that's not really something I expect to happen that much either. I'll hang around in ts from time to time (if I have time) to play other mods / games with you guys.

Sinister, I wish you the best of luck to choose from these awesome guys 2 new captains.

ON, I wish you the best of luck to slay the Nords. and get the loots

Game ON!

Fred

Nici

Fred nooooo;/
I'm so sad right now  :'(. Losing two captains in 1 week. I think we'll just be very inactive for now on, the only thing we're going to do is house events then.

I wish you the best luck Fred and Alex with school and real life! You're always welcome to join us again.

We are searching for 2 captains now.
I think we should have a vote from the entire house as to who the new captains will be! As far as I know, only Macc and me volunteered for a position so far, but we need the house to decide who should be captain.

Nici

I will vote Arcavius*_*Big Grin
Then I think it's better to do this at our ON forum. I'll make a thread to vote there today.