NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (inactive)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have some free times Big Grin so maybe I can come Big Grin I miss you guys Sad
Trying to attend but maybe you should do more Normal/Hard runs for helping the house members to level up other chars.. And always Ragnarok is actually pretty boring to me.
(12-09-2013, 03:25 PM)Alphaa link Wrote:Trying to attend but maybe you should do more Normal/Hard runs for helping the house members to level up other chars.. And always Ragnarok is actually pretty boring to me.
but its an EVENT!
(12-09-2013, 03:25 PM)Alphaa link Wrote:Trying to attend but maybe you should do more Normal/Hard runs for helping the house members to level up other chars.. And always Ragnarok is actually pretty boring to me.

That's actually a pretty good idea, but since this one is the first one in a while, we'll keep it Ragnarok. I guess we'll vary some more for upcoming events.
Also, we will try to organize some open events, which are not passworded and stuff, we just join a nice server we see, be it Normal, Hard, or Ragnarok.
yeah we could do the open events on normal or hard and the other ones which would be rarer than the open i guess we keep on ragnarok.
Well, seeing we have a limit of 2 passworded events per week, we will try to fill these (saturday and sunday or something, friday-saturday maybe) as ON only events, and have about 1 weekly open event. Or we could do one whenever we feel like it, because all we need is a bunch of players and an empty server. Tongue
Just that at open events always people can join destroying the event somehow..
Well, that's the risk of it! I was thinking of posting an announcement for it on the forums beforehand, so people know when to join, hopefully having little trolls in the server.
(14-09-2013, 06:05 PM)Nici link Wrote:Will join Bit later

Ok, we'll make a free spot for you.

For the other ON members, join TS in 10 minutes!

Nici

Cant join my Mum needs help at work;/