NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (inactive)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(27-07-2014, 07:55 PM)Maximus. link Wrote:Sorry guys to say this but I am also leaving ON because of what happened a couple of days ago. Also I think it is better for me to join a different house. I have had a great time in the events I have joined. See you all in the field of battle.

Bye  bye

-Maximus.
(28-07-2014, 07:00 PM)FreakyZ link Wrote:Hey ON;
I have decided to leave ON. Some of the members including Alex insulted me and this was after all of the work I had done for ON, for instance buying Short Heavy Barricades for other members to use etc. Alex I did get a ban and I did make mistakes but I have changed and am more mature now. I cannot say the same for you killing the last on Thor and leaving the event after doing so. I hope all the other members have a good time but this is where I leave.

- FreakyZ
(28-07-2014, 10:30 PM)Ramos_Caoliki link Wrote:I too have decided to throw in the towel and leave. Insulting my friends is not something i will put up with nor condone. Good luck in all your future endeavors and try to be a little nicer to those who have built your house for you.
(28-07-2014, 11:02 PM)Plunket link Wrote:I am no longer interested in joining ON after recent events. I wish good luck to ON in the future.
(28-07-2014, 11:31 PM)Baum link Wrote:Hey,
Im not longer interested in joining ON.
I wish u good luck.
(26-07-2014, 05:42 PM)Dom link Wrote:I am going to make this official and leave the Order Of The Nobles. I have mostly had a wonderful time in ON and enjoyed playing with all of you but because of recent events I would rather not have any part in ON anymore. I hope you all have a great time playing with each other and I hope to speak to you some time in the future, again many thanks for the good times! If any of you are interested in why I left you may message me on steam or PM me.

Regards,

Dom
¯\(°_°)/¯ Sad to see most of you leaving. I choose to not pick sides on this argument, and both sides are a bit silly. One day things will blow over and everyone will hold hands and love each other like Portugal loves Spain.
but, portugal and spain still hates each other.
Taking back my application too.

good luck guys.
I am too revoking my application and taking my ass else
Hey,
Im not longer interested in joining ON.
I wish u good luck.

-Ather
I too will take my papers and leave elsewhere. Was fun.
(01-08-2014, 03:36 PM)Fuzzy_Lumpkin link Wrote:I too will take my papers and leave elsewhere. Was fun.
You're leaving elsewhere? I thought you were leaving ON.
(01-08-2014, 03:46 PM)Soviet link Wrote:[quote author=Fuzzy_Lumpkin link=topic=8320.msg190680#msg190680 date=1406907402]
I too will take my papers and leave elsewhere. Was fun.
You're leaving elsewhere? I thought you were leaving ON.
[/quote]

Is it really that hard for you to understand the damn sentence?
(01-08-2014, 03:36 PM)Fuzzy_Lumpkin link Wrote:I too will take my papers and leave elsewhere. Was fun.
Goodbye my sweet.
House cleanup is done, congratulations to everyone left! Some of you are still welcome, for the rest, good luck somewhere else! Big Grin