NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (inactive)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Don´t really know for sure but trying to.
Good game, you guys fought like beasts. Seems like you will finally get the "huge" house battle that you dreamed of after all. Smile
I`ll jon the event but only for 1 hour.
I won't be there for today's event, got some real life stuff to do (can you believe it? :o).
I really hope I can be there for the finals, and the event afterwards, I really hate having missed all the prior rounds. Sad
Hello guys! Im back too!  Smile I see we made it to the final and I wanted to say good job!
It's time (I guess) to get into ts for the Ragnarok Event!
We have beaten Odin with ON on our first Ragnarok run.

Screenies!

[Image: 1024x576.resizedimage]

I hope we can beat him next time again, maybe with VLKA.
Hey ON,

As I might have said during today's ON Event, we 'had' a Native Event. I didn't know that the Odin run would take that much time, so I thought that we could have had the event today, but we'll have it tomorrow.

Tomorrow at 19:30 BST / 7:30 BST, we have a Native Event against Harumata's Native clan.

Poke me when you're not able to attend.

Fred Frederickus
Hello every1 i download teamspeak and i wait for accept or reject  or i need stop still trial ?
(11-07-2013, 06:27 PM)Sinister_Soldier link Wrote:[quote author=Batuqan link=topic=8320.msg124235#msg124235 date=1373488060]

Join TS when you have time and play together with us.
[/quote]