Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

What Drops A Fiendish Bow
I've been in game when a fiendish also dropped from a Nord Warlord. I believe its was Eskimos drop. (UK house).  Even though there are many fiendish's out there now, the price has been around 10 mill for awhile as people absolutely love them and are typically unwilling to get rid of them. That being said they drop far less than they use to.
(17-08-2013, 11:28 PM)Odysseus link Wrote:Oh my gawd. Can I get a price like 600k?

that is ridiculous. What do you think you get the fiendish as gift and all other have to buy it for 15mio?
You fight, you win.
(18-08-2013, 10:30 AM)Mr_Awesome link Wrote:I've been in game when a fiendish also dropped from a Nord Warlord. I believe its was Eskimos drop. (UK house).  Even though there are many fiendish's out there now, the price has been around 10 mill for awhile as people absolutely love them and are typically unwilling to get rid of them. That being said they drop far less than they use to.

doesnt the unit that drops it change from time to time?
You fight, you win.
(18-08-2013, 10:35 AM)Kameltreiber link Wrote:[quote author=Mr_Awesome link=topic=17010.msg133433#msg133433 date=1376821852]
I've been in game when a fiendish also dropped from a Nord Warlord. I believe its was Eskimos drop. (UK house).  Even though there are many fiendish's out there now, the price has been around 10 mill for awhile as people absolutely love them and are typically unwilling to get rid of them. That being said they drop far less than they use to.

[/quote]not particularly, the only time we know of devs switching around drops is when Ragnarok came out and Odin's Drops became Thor's.  Usually what happens is the dropped rate is simply  dropped to a next to nothing drop rate for the Legendary in question.
(18-08-2013, 10:40 AM)Mr_Awesome link Wrote:[quote author=Kameltreiber link=topic=17010.msg133438#msg133438 date=1376822103]
[quote author=Mr_Awesome link=topic=17010.msg133433#msg133433 date=1376821852]

[/quote]not particularly, the only time we know of devs switching around drops is when Ragnarok came out and Odin's Drops became Thor's.  Usually what happens is the dropped rate is simply  dropped to a next to nothing drop rate for the Legendary in question.
[/quote]
well i thought i heard that once... but if you say that i`ll believe you.

You fight, you win.