Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Swadian Hero / Legend class
Yeah, I guess it would be nice to have something to aim for after level 52.

Maybe something cosmetic, or helps others. (e.g. banners or something, but I think they are going to be used for other things).
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Personalized weapons (that have the same stats, reach speed etc..) I want throwing shovels instead of jarids .... I'll provide the model Tongue
Not a bad idea, but maybe more deadly utensils could be used Tongue.

Would be nice to see a bit more variety.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
As the idea seems it would have drastic implications if you had 16 hero's in a team , how about the concept of the fifth tier stays with a total required assist exp of 2.5mil , and upon reaching this class you are able to chose 1 class point to add to a skill thus adding some variation to the playing field ,

For instance there will be your generic commando of today (0411) with shielding 8, 7 power strike , now with the ability to add an additional point there would become 2 types of commando , the epic shield or the godly slasher adding yet more diversity without op'ing a single character.

This concept works for all classes and would help complete the game without having to barrel Odin every time which seems to be the trend of today Smile

Lol wall of text , thanks for reading
DB_Felch - lvl 51
DB_Carbon - lvl 52 - marauder
(21-12-2012, 01:02 PM)Felch link Wrote: As the idea seems it would have drastic implications if you had 16 hero's in a team , how about the concept of the fifth tier stays with a total required assist exp of 2.5mil , and upon reaching this class you are able to chose 1 class point to add to a skill thus adding some variation to the playing field ,

For instance there will be your generic commando of today (0411) with shielding 8, 7 power strike , now with the ability to add an additional point there would become 2 types of commando , the epic shield or the godly slasher adding yet more diversity without op'ing a single character.

This concept works for all classes and would help complete the game without having to barrel Odin every time which seems to be the trend of today Smile

Lol wall of text , thanks for reading

I like that idea, +1.
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
Problem is, what happens when you reach this?

What is the new endgame?

People would end up requesting something similar to this again, once it becomes stale and common.

For those that have played Crpg, retirement adds almost an endless endgame.
Maybe something like that would be better for endgame goals.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
(21-12-2012, 05:29 PM)Senni link Wrote: Problem is, what happens when you reach this?

What is the new endgame?

People would end up requesting something similar to this again, once it becomes stale and common.

For those that have played Crpg, retirement adds almost an endless endgame.
Maybe something like that would be better for endgame goals.
What he says.
Made 16 gens and a hellot of respecs in cRPG and still the mod tempted me enough to play it for 2 years
and there are ppl with double the gens in this mod who still play.
Would be nice if you could somehow make better the stats of one specific item by retiring at a new
lvl 53 wich gives no classpoints and takes about the xp from lvl 1-52.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
You'd have to watch out not to make everyone too OP though. We're already doing Odin runs daily now.
Striker strikes again.