Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report: [WP]Oliver
Hey guys,
its not really a report of this player. I was with him together in a house, called Wolf Packs, long time ago. But this House disbanded.
I gave [WP]Oliver much mats to craft me a striped armor. Since the Wolf Packs are disbanded he didn't give me this striped armor.

I think it's really childish to block me in steam without that i can write something to him. I just want to ask after this striped armor. its just fair to give it to me or the worth of it. It could be agreed normal.
I know that he's playing with worm bane and a barrel as Crossbowman. So he have enough gold I think. So I don't know the problem to give me my mats worth back.

Okey guys. Thank you for reading.

P.S. [WP]Oliver is a german player such as I am =D
Steam: MikeS
2013/???/?? - Worm Bane
2016/NOV/10 - Twig of Yggdrasil
2020/SEP/28 - Noble Steel Gauntlets
2023/NOV/28 - Noble Steel Gauntlets
Hmm you probably should have brought this up when it happened, unfortunately with out any proof of this trade (Trade id number? screenshots? anything) it will be next to impossible to follow up on
VLKA_Benschie - Royal Guard, lvl 22 Alchemist
VLKA_Tanngnjostr - Master Peltast, lvl 16 Blacksmith
VLKA_Tanngrisnir - Marauder, lvl 19 Armorsmith
VLKA_Victim - Warden, lvl 37 Arrow Magnet
sure. you're right... unfortunately =((
It's over now. But it's annoying. I just want that other players know this Oliver and what he might do again...

Your Mike =D
Steam: MikeS
2013/???/?? - Worm Bane
2016/NOV/10 - Twig of Yggdrasil
2020/SEP/28 - Noble Steel Gauntlets
2023/NOV/28 - Noble Steel Gauntlets
Unless you have strong proofs that he scammed you, please do not attack his reputation. You can't say you want to warn players about this Oliver when you can't even prove the wrongdoings you're accusing him of. Anyone could do the same with your name; throwing dirt at it without proving it. So please refrain of doing that.

Thank you

*Locked*