Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Should i made a guide?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
61.54%
8 61.54%
No
38.46%
5 38.46%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Crafting Guide
Yeah, it looks really cool  ;D
05.12.2014 - Eagle Crossbow
10.11.2020 - Illustrious
12.12.2020 - Gothic Plate
12.12.2020 - Eastern Full Scale
21.12.2020 - Dragon Halberd

Steam
from me you get a +1 as well i like this idea and you was really thinking about it.
Good job

Regards,

Twisty
It seems like you are just doing a lot of work for no reason or just because you want to.  All this information is already out there.

There is a crafting spreadsheet with all this already on it that breaks down every single recipe in the game to basic material cost and even calculates prices if you are updating the material cost sheet.

Not to mention the actual forum threads that list all the other information.

This just seems like unnecessary redundancy but if that's how you want to spend your time that's up to you.
(19-03-2015, 12:33 PM)Irolltwenties link Wrote: It seems like you are just doing a lot of work for no reason or just because you want to.  All this information is already out there.

There is a crafting spreadsheet with all this already on it that breaks down every single recipe in the game to basic material cost and even calculates prices if you are updating the material cost sheet.

Not to mention the actual forum threads that list all the other information.

This just seems like unnecessary redundancy but if that's how you want to spend your time that's up to you.

so pls Show me where i can find this informations like i try do give it to other People?

Kind regards
Priest
18.10.2014 White Dragon Helmet

Best offer for my barrel
Scarlet Knights and Pomf-Room channels have all the links you desire.