Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Official Report on PCK/Malong & Pyra
This wasn't civil, also you were online earlier than I was yesterday (and thus was online for longer):

Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2024.09.03)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Cant we all just get along and enjoy NI?
(19-07-2024, 06:32 PM)Alahrian Wrote: Incident Overview
The conflict began when PCK, mentioned that our clan, Camelot's Court (CC), only possesses heavy wall barricades and not stronger barricades like the strong cade. As a relatively new clan, we prioritized purchasing quality gear over more advanced barricades, which suffice for normal rounds and occasional hard ones. However, PCK, Pyra, and Nervous_Man found this situation amusing and began to mock our clan name and members.

As PCK already stated it wasnt him who started this, it was me.
After they wiped several times on hard, they joined our normal run and I typed something like "imagine having strong cades, you could do hard runs with ease." This led to a poor defensive argument on their side and thus started the dispute. The very next run the CC guys and PCK had a discussion about this. I meanwhile went silent because I no longer saw any point in this conversation. However, PCK was being quite rational and logical in his arguments and apparently the CC guys couldn't deal with it and went personal by saying something like he has a poor lifestyle. And yet I didnt see him post any reports.
Anyway, I have no screenshots to prove this because I didnt think some bullshitting would lead to this kindergarten right now but here we are. But sure if you want to report them, dont forget to report me too for starting this.
(19-07-2024, 07:26 PM)Alahrian Wrote: (...) However i will not chat or interact with you Smile We had that before and it doesnt make sense to discuss with you Smile. (...)

Always the same...
(19-07-2024, 09:00 PM)Jean Badou Wrote:
(19-07-2024, 06:32 PM)Alahrian Wrote: The conflict began when PCK, mentioned that our clan, Camelot's Court (CC), only possesses heavy wall barricades and not stronger barricades like the strong cade. As a relatively new clan, we prioritized purchasing quality gear over more advanced barricades, which suffice for normal rounds and occasional hard ones. However, PCK, Pyra, and Nervous_Man found this situation amusing and began to mock our clan name and members.
CC only having heavy wall barricades is something I figured and pointed out, by watching these cades being built randomly over the maps I played on. It is well known I've been encouraging new players to get either a cheap heavy barricade or directly going for the best "short" barricade, which is the strong barricade. These two have been proven to have the most uses on all runs, mostly because it allows players to jump over them (they also have slightly increased durability compared to wall barricades).

What's truly amusing is you'd chose a slightly better melee weapon than better support, which was against the recommandations from the people you actually asked for advice. I'm surprised you didn't expect some criticism about this.

(19-07-2024, 06:32 PM)Alahrian Wrote: During a wave, both Arthur and I died. Given that the next wave was a boss wave, we requested to be resurrected using tomes. However, PCK, Pyra, and Nervous_Man refused, calling us unimportant, apes, and not worth it. They also coerced other players into not using tomes on us by threatening to exclude them from the Trickster event. Specifically, they targeted CN UFE with these threats. While it is acknowledged that toming is not mandatory, the insults and toxic behavior were unprovoked and unjustified, as we had not behaved in any manner warranting such treatment.
You've been asking for a tome after dying on hard wave 4, on Offshore. I think using one for that particular wave would be a waste, especially with 6 tomes or so in that game.
You forgot to mention that on Swadian City earlier, Arthur killed the Nord War Marshal quite some time after you died while having enough spare tomes. Everything seemed to be fine then.

(19-07-2024, 06:32 PM)Alahrian Wrote: The attached screenshots will provide evidence of the claims made in this report. The behavior displayed by PCK, Pyra, and Nervous_Man was unwarranted and detrimental to the gaming experience of the CC Clan members. We request that appropriate actions be taken to address this toxic behavior and ensure a respectful gaming environment for all players.
I think you need to work on the quality of those screenshots also, you can use "ctrl+insert" to make one, if you're not using steam.
You can also follow what our nice friend Hamster said about embedding pictures in your post.

No rule was broken in this so called "incident", as far as I know.

In regards to the tomes, CC have on multiple occastions tomed instantaneously for one another on seemingly unnecessary waves with few tomes available and then have subsequently been reluctant to do the same for others (I myself wasn't tomed in for Dortea on the same run they had tomed on wave 5 and 7 I believe). Creating a wonderful amount of irony in this report.
Poor people don't deserve rewards! -HappyMonk3y99

Once said on a cold night during a VM event 
2 Big bouncy books - Winterkin
Them double dictionaries though - Sigolo 

2 legendaries 
2015-10-19 01:34:16    Impervious
2018-04-30 01:22:41 Dead Shot 
https://gyazo.com/cd6185805cd10a6bd5d496c000742da3

May the Forlon Vanguard rest in peace 

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/conswebby