Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report: HC_FreakyZz
I am so tired of players kiting on Port Assault and as soon as players leave join ,they spam them "Let us kite (please)" "go please" "can you leave" and if other refrain to do so, they just suicide to "waste" the good map.
The reported player did this several times in the last weeks and I am just tired of such behaviour.

I want to point out that the reported player is NOT the only player who does that, it just reached a point when i started pissing me off.

Server: Hard_EU2 (not too sure about that)
~4.35 pm CEST

if this is seen as a minor thing, I am sorry for overacting but this just pisses me off as it happens daily

'Who needs social life if you have double experience?' -yuri
wut? i dont kited today on Normal?? Which time is CEST?
EDIT: and Yesterday was my PC on Repair

Loots:Hurricane, 2xThanos Legacy,Barbutte with Coif,Gothic Gauntlets,Dragon Sword,Durendal,Ornate Bascinet,Tiger Scale Armor,Mangler,Rending Bolts
Solo Runs:
- Hard -> All maps done
- Ragnarok -> Old Shire/Swadian Outskirts/First Defence died W15
MyShop   Steam
(11-03-2014, 04:22 PM)FreakyZ link Wrote: wut? i dont kited today on Normal?? Which time is CEST?
EDIT: and Yesterday was my PC on Repair

actually it was hard, yep.

'Who needs social life if you have double experience?' -yuri
I will admit to being there it was today around mid afternoon at as he said around 2pm. What he fails to mention is that we both asked politely multiple times and we decided to leave after another six people joined and effectively ruined the map since port assault is hard enough and playing with 8 people makes it an impossible waste of time. Freaky didn't "Suicide" We decided to leave to try and find another server after attempting many times to do so only to have it ruined by many people randomly joining despite there being plenty of other servers and more full servers with better maps. We knew your right to stay in the game so we didn't persist or use profanity. How ever i recall being called a "douch" for asking someone to leave ( This person i expect being yourself.)
Dreaded War Pick - 13/05/2018 - Loke
Fell Edge - 29/06/2018 - Tyr
Dragon Halberd - 05/08/2018 - Einherjar Berserker
Zephyr - 30/09/2018 - Odin