Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Hybrid Legendaries
Yup MrGuarnere, then we have a volunteer to manage contacting part of this ;D. Also i agree that we must choose what we can work with.

Dragon Penetrator ;D. The idea to merge them is not really good one i guess, if we ever merge them it'd be a crossbow with ability to do melee attacks(stabs) Smile.

But the fearsome grinder looks good to me. Also i think we dont need any kind of permission for that model, i can simply model fearsome grinder myself without using any existing model, only part left to do is simply adding a way to merge those 2 helmets to make this one on crafting page Smile.

Ok, next?
Attack of the smileys! Beware!
Fiendish Bow + Hurricane Bow =  Thunder strike
Wusel @ Omnia
Here's a couple ideas to be thrown around. I know i have not included any for crossbow or thrown weapons, but ill think of some as they come to me.In spirit of the mod's theme i tried to come up with a few that are relevant to Norse mythology. I am only listing the legendaries, as i can't think of how many other mats should be needed to combine the two together (hardened metal, sturdy wood etc). Have fun critiquing  Wink

Ancient Nord Greatsword + Volundr Greatsword = Hel's Harbinger
Worm Bane + Twig of Yggdrasil = Loke's Spite
Fang of Fenrir + Snake Spear = Dark Scythe
Dreaded Pick + Dragon Axe= Dreaded Pickaxe
Fiendish Bow + Hurricane Bow = Eye of the Storm
Aurora Blade + Swadian Hope (yes i know its not technically a legendary)= Lion's Pride
Thunder Pike +Sun Pike + Snake Spear + Pike of Kings =  Ullr's Grace
I'm not very knowledgeable on all the legendaries out there so i'm working with the ones i know Smile
Forgot to add that i also like the idea of the fearsome grinder because that would give a legendary hybrid that armorsmiths can craft Smile Also Ryu some of them may be easy to hybrid in terms of meshing the two models together, but the UVing would be a bitch on its own Tongue worst part of modeling.
I feel sorry for you now Ryu. You just got a ton of potential work thrown in your lap.  Tongue
Ahh i guess i understand it wrong.. You guys want new legendary models, not pysically merge 2 legendaries' meshes to make new ones... So, this is just a way to add new legendaries by using older ones with crafting skills. Now this can complicate things since i have to model those weapons completely from very start. Good side is since we wont be using other legendaries' models(meshes) we wont be needing any kind of permission for them (there is a "but" just below).

Now i can try to model all those weapons but there is another issue here; where did you find those referance images? Can i use them as they are to make new models or you just find those images randomly and put them here? I ask you this because i dont think i can just use other people's designs, models' images etc. without their permission again to make new weapons. I had to model Mjolnir 2nd time just because of this. I used MrGuarnere's reference image to model Mjolnir 1st time but since i didnt know who the reference was belong, i started over to make a new 2nd model of it by using a simple 2handed hammer shape with patterns on it based on an old, real northern amulet which was shaped to resemble Mjolnir.

If they are simply, real medieval weapons-items i think i can use them as references, but somebody else "designed" them i cant use them without designer's permission i guess. It'd be great if any of you guys have their own designs of weapons maybe? Anyway put images here while having in your mind what i told you please.

@Worm: Hehe yeah i just noticed it now, but maybe what i wrote can "lessen" that work hahaha.
Attack of the smileys! Beware!
Well for my first suggestion it might look pretty good if it was half the volundr model and half the ancient greatsword model but longer......

Ullr's Spear could be The Pike of Kings on One side, then then the Sun Pike on the other.

the hybrid bow could simply be one of the old bows with the fiendish bows texture on one side and the hurricane bow on the other.

Dark Scythe: Invert the Snake Spear model so that the tip is now the base, and then put the blade from the fang of fenrir on it

Loke's Spite: Remove the handle of Worm's bane and graft a portion  of the end of the twig of yggdrasil on

Lion's Pride: Change the aurora blade's hilt to gold, and change the handle and pommel to swadian hopes

Dreaded Pickaxe: Graft dragon axe head on to one side of the pick
I think that merging two models together would look horrible to be frank.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]