Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Updates
I've noticed a lot of people talking about this new updated and how their item is much more worth because its getting buffed next patch viseaversa but i still have yet to see any proof of this. Are these only observations or is there an update note of what is happening to every weapon.

P.S I have tried using the infamous search button

Regards Mob
[Image: NVWGT89.gif]
Some baddies have been leaking information regarding the beta patch. People are trying to take advantage of uncertainty and confusion about the future to make a profit.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Thanks for clearing some of this up click. Some people have been trying to lowball me so hard because of all of this
[Image: NVWGT89.gif]
Yea I believe some people are just pulling numbers out of their ass about what's going to be changed in the patch.

I suppose you could try to report these unscrupulous traders for trying to take advantage of what's supposed to be secret knowledge, especially if they actually participated in the beta. They joined agreeing not to disclose anything, and here they are trying to take advantage of what they learned. I'm sure the devs will come down harshly on these players as what they are doing is an insult to their work and a betrayal of their trust  Wink
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
since some people are trying to profit from theses new stats for items, shouldn't this be made public knowledge so people cant get scammed by people how have broken the beta rules?
WS House
(12-07-2014, 11:00 AM)WS_Ryan link Wrote: since some people are trying to profit from theses new stats for items, shouldn't this be made public knowledge so people cant get scammed by people how have broken the beta rules?

Well, that would defeat the purpose of a closed beta, wouldn't it?
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(12-07-2014, 11:04 AM)Maroon link Wrote: [quote author=WS_Ryan link=topic=28781.msg187152#msg187152 date=1405162825]
since some people are trying to profit from theses new stats for items, shouldn't this be made public knowledge so people cant get scammed by people how have broken the beta rules?

Well, that would defeat the purpose of a closed beta, wouldn't it?
[/quote]
Sure it would, but most people I know already know some stats and buffs or nerfs. Sure some are already known, like the change of way how tomes and barrels work or some other stuff, which I do not want to say now.
It is just like in Reallife, if you want to know some things you need to talk to people who know that stuff
and to prepare for this things. So NI is like a business and if everyone would know what would come out the patch would not bring any new things.
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
just seems a bit unfair for people who havent been able to join in on the beta testing and are abiding by the rules, while others know some stats of things and are trying to buy all the things that are going to get a buff, so they can sell for more.
WS House
If you see people actually doing so, be sure to make it known. It is very much frowned upon to use the data from the beta to your advantage when it comes to trading.
As for the purpose of a closed beta, I'll explain some more. A closed beta is used to test changes with a larger group without losing the freedom to change it at will. Let's say everyone knew how the stats in the beta are right now. People would then buy stuff that gets buffed, and sell stuff that gets nerfed, leading to a sudden and rather massive change in the market. However, a week later, the devs have revised part of the rebalancing, and stuff that used to get buffed either gets buffed more or is nerfed again, leading to a second massive change in the market in a short timespan. That's not good for the NI economy, by lack of a better term, and should thus be avoided.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
I do not want to moan now, but it was just sure that someone would have talked with the guys who were in the official and inofficial beta tests and they talked about buffs and needs, so the beta tests started around 2 months or even longer before the patch will come out.
And this leads to think that you think about making a profit in NI, what the traders are doing right now.
Hopefully noone will be scammed, because some information are already out
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling