Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Changing Equiepment ingame
Indeed if you died and then change your gear in the browser it won't work. So you do have to rejoin, or wait for a next spawn.

- LordChaos (Legionnaire):  Armorsmith
- Kingsguard (Royal Guard):Blacksmith
- Swadian_Hunter (Archer) Jobless
- The_Impaler (Pikeman): Achemist 
- House Crafting: Defender 

01/04/16: Nothing
I was wondering why it works sometimes and sometimes it doesn't... Thanks for explanation guys Smile
Just to reiterate what has already been explained, your in-game gear is loaded from the website whenever you join the server or die. As long as you updated your loadout before one of those two actions occur, you will get the new loadout.

As for changing your equipment in-game, this is something that has been requested before. As I understand, it is possible to add but worth considering that someone with a good deal of items will end up with a long list of options in an interface designed for a few. Another consideration is that if I am not mistaken (and I might be since it was not around when NI was created), NI was first intended to make you commit to a loadout and not change it during a run. Updating your gear on the website is sort of a work-around which became common practice.

Because the website does work - even if it is a bit clunky - I would not put something like this at the top of the to-do list. There are ways we can make that process a bit easier and perhaps we will work on this area in a future release.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...