Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

We need more Lumps!
The Nords are still in recession, there just not as rich as they used to be.
(01-11-2013, 08:42 AM)Vanguard_Yokmen link Wrote: I agree.
CC_HasH_HeaD
CC_Shadow_Warrior
CC_Shadow_Pike
You're free to disagree but I'm head dev so nany nany poo poo. ~ Hypernoma
That doesn't Fit to the topic but i what happened to the Eagle Feathers as green stops because some guys, like me or Banterin are looking for them for a while.
I Don't wanna complain about the drop rate I Just want to know If you can still get Eagle Feathern.
But i Also agree with Nka.
Greets Tarrod
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
Gonna repost this from an older thread, might be worth mentioning here.

Quote:An idea I've been toying with, and would like to throw in here, is to increase the amount of materials needed, say by 5x, and increase the droprate 5x as well. This way, green mats will drop in worth, but are far easier to find, thus leading (in theory) to the same value of high end stuff as before.
So let's say that a certain bot now has a 1% chance of dropping a lump of lead. Increasing this to 5%, but increasing the amount of lumps needed for crafts 5x as well will lead to more, but less valuable drops. Because right now, you either get nothing, or you get 50k for one drop.
In this new scenario, you have quite a chance of getting (for example) 10k for the more common lump, and a highish chance of getting more than one through one run. That way, you could end up with 3 lumps, 3 scales, 2 waters and a zinc shard after a full rag run, instead of maybe one or two lumps.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(01-11-2013, 11:53 AM)Maroon link Wrote: Gonna repost this from an older thread, might be worth mentioning here.

Maroon Wrote:An idea I've been toying with, and would like to throw in here, is to increase the amount of materials needed, say by 5x, and increase the droprate 5x as well. This way, green mats will drop in worth, but are far easier to find, thus leading (in theory) to the same value of high end stuff as before.
So let's say that a certain bot now has a 1% chance of dropping a lump of lead. Increasing this to 5%, but increasing the amount of lumps needed for crafts 5x as well will lead to more, but less valuable drops. Because right now, you either get nothing, or you get 50k for one drop.
In this new scenario, you have quite a chance of getting (for example) 10k for the more common lump, and a highish chance of getting more than one through one run. That way, you could end up with 3 lumps, 3 scales, 2 waters and a zinc shard after a full rag run, instead of maybe one or two lumps.
maaaybe that dudes onto something  :o
Dreaded War Pick - 13/05/2018 - Loke
Fell Edge - 29/06/2018 - Tyr
Dragon Halberd - 05/08/2018 - Einherjar Berserker
Zephyr - 30/09/2018 - Odin
(01-11-2013, 11:53 AM)Maroon link Wrote: Gonna repost this from an older thread, might be worth mentioning here.

Maroon Wrote:An idea I've been toying with, and would like to throw in here, is to increase the amount of materials needed, say by 5x, and increase the droprate 5x as well. This way, green mats will drop in worth, but are far easier to find, thus leading (in theory) to the same value of high end stuff as before.
Very clever. And I have another awesome idea : change HM color to green.
I need more money!
Maybe some high wave bosses could have a chance of droping 5x Small Lump of Lead. Or 3x if 5 seems too much. Or place 5 but make it rare, but less rare as legendary drop.
Just an idea.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 363
Thor Kills: 332
Odin Kills: 261
Prince Kills: 402
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
Yeaah or why not couldn't we loot some lumps on wave 18 from normal mod ?
Or 18 hard so people would not barrel ballistas so much.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 363
Thor Kills: 332
Odin Kills: 261
Prince Kills: 402
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32