Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Nord Invasion 'Official' Trailer
(06-03-2012, 01:55 PM)MrGuarnere link Wrote: Thanks for all the nice comments guys Smile

The video definitely deserves it. Has it been added to the frontpage yet?
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
(06-03-2012, 01:58 PM)Birdtalon link Wrote: [quote author=MrGuarnere link=topic=1297.msg14963#msg14963 date=1331042113]
Thanks for all the nice comments guys Smile

The video definitely deserves it. Has it been added to the frontpage yet?
[/quote]

CoWorm is hoping to get this done today when he finds time  Wink
"And it goes a little something like this..."
Nicely done, this deserves cake.

(06-03-2012, 02:15 PM)Fingus link Wrote: Nicely done, this deserves cake.

Mmmm cake...
I would just like to take the time to say thanks to everyone who has worked for NordInvasion, it's one of my favourite M&B mods and It will continue to be for a long time. I think that the concept is far greater than other invasion games and the progression is well paced. I am happy with most of the maps, however, the two new maps don't appeal to me (in my opinion).
Most people judge maps by the amount of xp they get, and I do agree that for a map to be good you should get a decent amount. The reason I don't particularly like "Swadian Castle" is because i find it hard to get around, this may seem pathetic but that's just my opinion. And the reason I don't particularly like "Overgrown" is because It's too big for a small town or whatever it is, also some mobs get stuck on boat.
Anyway, I really like the mod and most of the maps (especially caravan ambush) so keep up the good work  Big Grin
(06-03-2012, 07:37 AM)Eragon link Wrote: im in the trailer im in the trailer im in the fruiting trailer by jove YES GREAT JOB CHAPS ;D  8)

No need to swear - Bird Smile

seriously bird im not aloud to cuss when happy Wink
(06-03-2012, 07:41 PM)Eragon link Wrote: [quote author=Eragon link=topic=1297.msg14922#msg14922 date=1331019425]
im in the trailer im in the trailer im in the fruiting trailer by jove YES GREAT JOB CHAPS ;D  8)

No need to swear - Bird Smile

seriously bird im not aloud to cuss when happy Wink
[/quote]

;D I think my edits make it so much better. By jove!
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
ok i admit its fairly funny lol
Was hoping you were gonna put Hosp_Dan or Hospitaller_Dan17 in the cast since theres a good number of dans lol, but other than that you did a great job. The trailer looks awesome.
(07-03-2012, 12:20 AM)Hosp_Dan link Wrote: Was hoping you were gonna put Hosp_Dan or Hospitaller_Dan17 in the cast since theres a good number of dans lol, but other than that you did a great job. The trailer looks awesome.

If you look on page 12 of this thread I posted a list of all the players that were in the video and also the way the name was going to appear. I gave everyone the choice to change the way the name will be in the credits. Sorry that I didn't show your name how you wanted it.

Glad you like the trailer though.