Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NordInvasion+ Web Scripts [1.6.0]
This is fantastic. Everyone should use this!  Big Grin
Hey,
a really useful script, but I've a problem with one function. I can't insert the maximum assist xp by clicking on Gold,melee,ranged, ... xp.
Is it just because of the X-Mas Challenge or why it doesn't work? I think five days before this function was still working =D

Best regards

Mike
Steam: MikeS
2013/???/?? - Worm Bane
2016/NOV/10 - Twig of Yggdrasil
2020/SEP/28 - Noble Steel Gauntlets
2023/NOV/28 - Noble Steel Gauntlets
Yep, that's not working anymore since the main website page was updated.
Edit: I'm also not seeing the exp/class points for a class anymore, that's been that way for a bit longer though.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(26-12-2013, 04:01 PM)Maroon link Wrote: Yep, that's not working anymore since the main website page was updated.

ah okey thanks =D
hope it will be fixed by kip if he can do that =D
2013/???/?? - Worm Bane
Version 1.4.3 of the main script is now available.  (The companion script was untouched.)

The character page modifications are now compatible with the current version of the website and server list has been updated.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(26-12-2013, 04:57 PM)Kip link Wrote: Version 1.4.3 of the main script is now available.  (The companion script was untouched.)

The character page modifications are now compatible with the current version of the website and server list has been updated.

good job.
thank you much =D
2013/???/?? - Worm Bane
thank you Kip. Smile this new options are wonderful
I use this, very helpful and easy to install Smile
CC_Ribs - Commando: Level 47

CC_Ribs_II - Sniper: Level 43
Prince kills - 2
Version 1.5.0 of the main script is now available.

The script is now compatible with the latest changes to the website.
Features that have been integrated directly into the website have been removed from the script.

For now, the NordInvasion+ Companion script is not updated.
The only feature it offers which is not already part of the website, auto-crafting, needs a larger rewrite.
I recommend removing or disabling the Companion script until the rewrite is complete.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(07-06-2014, 05:31 PM)Kip link Wrote: Version 1.5.0 of the main script is now available.

The script is now compatible with the latest changes to the website.
Features that have been integrated directly into the website have been removed from the script.

For now, the NordInvasion+ Companion script is not updated.
The only feature it offers which is not already part of the website, auto-crafting, needs a larger rewrite.
I recommend removing or disabling the Companion script until the rewrite is complete.
Awesome! Maybe alike the crafting, maybe have it calculate how much XP is required for the characters next level?
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame