Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Dual Blades
(27-04-2014, 10:03 AM)Noname link Wrote: Oh, oh, take me Big Grin
We need two Mjolnirs, one in each han hand, and take me, take me, shields with integrated crossbows Big Grin

Yes please, two Mjolnirs. But make them for Thor, not for Swadians...
And attack helicopters!
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
(27-04-2014, 09:52 AM)Mr_Moustashio link Wrote: While your at it can we have crossbows in each hand and maybe even dual shields as that is as equally important.
Dual repeaters sounds good to me Tongue
Clan Cameron / Warden / Siege Engineer
Deployable ballistas that shoot barrels from a 50 barrel stack You can refill xD
As Maroon said before it´s just impossible to do such things with the current Warband engine!
And if I heard right it wont be possible in Bannerlord [Lets wait for NordInvasion+M&B III then Big Grin], you would need to overwrite /change all the current movement actions and add new ones which quite takes some time.
Prince: 11x  (twice in 1 hour)  Torturer: 39x
Ragnar: 4x                              Nord War Marshal: 9x
Thor: Not my Brother!             Loke: 5x
Odin: 2x                                 Nord Siege Cpt: 19x
Princess Dortea: 1x               ALCHEMIST LEVEL 18!
Got KICKED to death by HANDE twice  || looted 30+ Aketons
(27-04-2014, 08:26 AM)Noname link Wrote: [quote author=Hablam link=topic=25750.msg175971#msg175971 date=1398549101]
attacking in 2 different directions at the same time? do you wanna split your mouse or how would you control where to hit with the second blade? leaving aside that this is probably impossible for a game like Mount&Blade Warband
For controlling both blades I thought about controlling one with the mouse movement and the other one with ASWD, which You can choose in the options. But to enable both at the same time it would be a massive work to change M&B.
I don't think dual wielding in M&B is impossible. But maybe it would be easier to use one blade only for blocking and the other one only for attacking. But then there would have to be new block or attack animations for the left blade (Or eas it possible just to reflect the normal animations?).
To get one blade in the left hand, a part of the shield scripts could be used (I don't know if that would work :S).
I hope at least some of my points were right Big Grin
[/quote]

I've had a chat with Perception, and apparently there is someone who could make a working dual wield script for M&B, but it requires a lot of time and effort, for a feature that isn't all that interesting, in my humble opinion. Warband would also have to launch through WSE in order for that particular script to work, and I'm not sure what that would do to the scripts already in NI.

Also,
(27-04-2014, 08:52 AM)Tarrod link Wrote: You need 2 mouses for this idea you have got. I know one game which is working this way, but I am not sure if it was Kingdom Delivery. Anyway, nice idea but this would be much work and not everybody wants to buy a second mouse for this I guess.

This Kingdom delivery? ;D

Edit: Handef pls:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl7LEFQppUU
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Nothing is impossible - Toyota :P

This Kingdom delivery?

Which else? :D

;D
[/quote]
I'll just nip this in the bud and say no.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus