Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[VK] Valkyrie lvl 32+ (Recruiting)
ty
Poor people don't deserve rewards! -HappyMonk3y99

Once said on a cold night during a VM event 
2 Big bouncy books - Winterkin
Them double dictionaries though - Sigolo 

2 legendaries 
2015-10-19 01:34:16    Impervious
2018-04-30 01:22:41 Dead Shot 
https://gyazo.com/cd6185805cd10a6bd5d496c000742da3

May the Forlon Vanguard rest in peace 

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/conswebby
Ingame Name:  Sniper_Thorpe (lvl 46), Pocket-Rocket (skirm lvl 42) Vorn (max lvl RG but... dont play this toon anymore.) and Xbow-Thorpe (lvl40)
Character ID: 2457864
Level: (see Above)
Class: (again, see above.)
Do you have TS and a Mic: yes
Reason for wanting to join : been meaning to join a house again for ages, played with a couple of your members yesterday and yeh... fun times. Smile
Personal Statement: crazy English loonatic. enough said. Smile

Quote:Ingame Name:  Sniper_Thorpe (lvl 46), Pocket-Rocket (skirm lvl 42) Vorn (max lvl RG but... dont play this toon anymore.) and Xbow-Thorpe (lvl40)
Character ID: 2457864
Level: (see Above)
Class: (again, see above.)
Do you have TS and a Mic: yes
Reason for wanting to join : been meaning to join a house again for ages, played with a couple of your members yesterday and yeh... fun times.
Personal Statement: crazy English loonatic. enough said.

Accepted! Welcome to Valkyrie. Hop on the NI Official TS and come to our channel.
8/31/2020 - Dragon Spear
Ingame Name: Soul~Silver
Character ID: 2479390
Level: 40
Class: Commando
Do you have TS and a Mic: No...
Reason for wanting to join : I'm bored of playing on my own and want to be involved in some real events
Personal Statement: At the moment my character kinnda sucks cause i just respecced. I know i don't have TS and have been rejected from several houses because of this, but i wouold love to join and play with your house.
(01-06-2014, 07:42 PM)Soul~Silver link Wrote: Ingame Name: Soul~Silver
Character ID: 2479390
Level: 40
Class: Commando
Do you have TS and a Mic: No...
Reason for wanting to join : I'm bored of playing on my own and want to be involved in some real events
Personal Statement: At the moment my character kinnda sucks cause i just respecced. I know i don't have TS and have been rejected from several houses because of this, but i wouold love to join and play with your house.

We would be happy to accept you, but need you to download TS. We use teamspeak for better communication while in-game.
Download: http://www.teamspeak.com/
8/31/2020 - Dragon Spear
Ingame Name: OhGodNO(Sniper), wK_Qwerty(Commando which I do not use), wK_Qwerty(Pikeman which I do not use)
Character ID: 2451764
Level: 39(Archer), 47(Commando), 41(Pikeman)
Class: Currently focusing on my archer but I have a lvl 47 commando which I will probably use when I get commando gear
Do you have TS and a Mic: Yes
Reason for wanting to join : I need a house and I want to be in events.
Personal Statement: I recently started playing NI again, I don't use my lvl 47 or lvl 41 pikeman and commando although I may sometime in the future. I like dogs.
(01-06-2014, 09:59 PM)Qwerty link Wrote: Ingame Name: OhGodNO(Sniper), wK_Qwerty(Commando which I do not use), wK_Qwerty(Pikeman which I do not use)
Class: Currently focusing on my archer but I have a lvl 47 commando which I will probably use when I get commando gear
Personal Statement: I recently started playing NI again, I don't use my lvl 47 or lvl 41 pikeman and commando although I may sometime in the future. I like dogs.
Don't accept, bad player.
Good player. Very mature and nice. Has a good side of humor and is worthwhile.
(01-06-2014, 11:38 PM)Suns link Wrote: [quote author=Qwerty link=topic=26399.msg181044#msg181044 date=1401659956]
Ingame Name: OhGodNO(Sniper), wK_Qwerty(Commando which I do not use), wK_Qwerty(Pikeman which I do not use)
Don't accept, bad player.
Good player. Very mature and nice. Has a good side of humor and is worthwhile.
[/quote]
[Image: UVxsmVh.gif]
Nice GIF Smile. Accepted. Come to the NI Official TS and join our channel.
8/31/2020 - Dragon Spear
(02-06-2014, 03:03 AM)Casio link Wrote: Nice GIF Smile. Accepted. Come to the NI Official TS and join our channel.
Smile Thanks for accepting. Just saw this because I was watching GoT.