Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Legendary tracker
Hey just had a quick thought,  is it possible to track how many of each legendary is currently ingame? I just thought it would be cool to know how many Tower shields there is, or how many stag bows etc... this will show which legendaries are more rare than others which I think is interesting. Hopefully im not alone in this like I always am it seems.

Im not sure if this is possible but yeah, just a thought Smile
Don't suicide yourself. Bradapple 07/01/2015

And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way. - Gandhi
thought tarrod tried to do this already.
Nah I noticed tarrod tried it but I meant something different. The devs might have a solid number in the code of some sorts of how many of each legendaries have been dropped ever since the mod started to compare them together... maybe is could be added to the website as a separate button, just like the stats which showed how many bots you killed before it was removed...
Don't suicide yourself. Bradapple 07/01/2015

And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way. - Gandhi
(20-09-2014, 06:14 PM)madjosh link Wrote:thought tarrod tried to do this already.
Ye, I tried to but too much stuff is going away a day and looted so people are not telling me what they got and I can just guess what they have.
So only Devs can make a  sure guess who has got what(or Benschie is looking again into my profile if I really got 240 Lumps :3 )
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
We can find this info for players but if we did it would be sort of like using the NSA to do the job of the paparazzi.
(20-09-2014, 10:33 PM)Barristan link Wrote:We can find this info for players but if we did it would be sort of like using the NSA to do the job of the paparazzi.

Brb, writing that one down.

Edit:
Quote:I'm going to smack you so hard with the reset button your children will be mesozoic DNA.

Okay, seriously grabbing notepad right now.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
even if you do this alot of ppl owning high value legendaries are AFG, meaning they wont be able to sell, so these legendaries are basically "out of the game"..
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
I reckon it would be cool to know how many legendaries have dropped and not been won per say.
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015