Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Hardened Metal Drops
(08-12-2014, 10:06 PM)Tarrod link Wrote:[quote author=Sargent Q link=topic=36484.msg210319#msg210319 date=1418075582]
Lump price dropped when the patch came out and all the green mats dropped in price.  Except Hardened Metal which skyrocketed.  For a while Shade Ore had skyrocketed.  That however has gone down in price since.
I think you meant another drop of materials prices. I mean the drop when the Lumps dropped from around 90-95k to 80-75k as they added some bots with dropping more Lumps, like Heavy Huscarls and Chosen Warriors dropping them now. But I meant the thing that Shade Ores and Sulphurs are more needed now some crafting projects.
So yes Hardened Metal may need some more guys to drop it, but I would not add to every single Nord Bot that does not really drop sth good to HM. Cause this may drop the price of HM a bit too hard and this game should still be a challenge to get your stuff
[/quote]

Green Drops I agree.  Hardened Metal I don't.  I Think the price for HM should be 4k Maximum.  With 2.5 to 3k Average.  You shouldn't have to spend 7k on each hardened metal to finish up a crafting project.
I think it would be enough to just add a 1x hardened metal drop to those bots you suggested. These slight additions add up quickly and would saturate the market.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(09-12-2014, 01:32 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote:I think it would be enough to just add a 1x hardened metal drop to those bots you suggested. These slight additions add up quickly and would saturate the market.
Yedude
Queens Guard could definitely do with some HM drops though, for all the trouble they're worth (no offence Tarrod)  ;D
(09-12-2014, 04:40 AM)Timmix link Wrote:[quote author=clickeverywhere link=topic=36484.msg210333#msg210333 date=1418088731]
I think it would be enough to just add a 1x hardened metal drop to those bots you suggested. These slight additions add up quickly and would saturate the market.
Yedude
Queens Guard could definitely do with some HM drops though, for all the trouble they're worth (no offence Tarrod)  ;D
[/quote]
they should add 3 x Hardened metal drop for a timmix kill
Steam Profile - http://steamcommunity.com/id/ruffenuff

NI Greatest Hits:
(09-12-2014, 04:57 AM)Ruff link Wrote:[quote author=Timmix link=topic=36484.msg210347#msg210347 date=1418100000]
[quote author=clickeverywhere link=topic=36484.msg210333#msg210333 date=1418088731]
Yedude
[/quote]
they should add 3 x Hardened metal drop for a timmix kill
[/quote]na I reckon I should drop a Hurricane Bow  Wink
I support this, seeing as almost all the crafting recipes require hardened metal, most in large quantities. getting only maybe 1HM per week just doesn't cut it for most poeple.
[Image: 76561198069110595.png]

Dragon Halberd
Thanos Legacy
Studded Gauntlets
Vagabond Helmet

| darklit | Esox | Isoptera | Bombina | Branta | Agnus | Caridea| Hyla |
(09-12-2014, 01:43 PM)FV_darklit link Wrote:I support this, seeing as almost all the crafting recipes require hardened metal, most in large quantities. getting only maybe 1HM per week just doesn't cut it for most poeple.
I think that HM dropped often than 1 per week
Defender lv.14
I agree with the concept, but think it should be increased in Hard and Ragnarok bots. This is a direct and unintended consequence of the discouragement of kiting. If the intention is to get people to play in teams more, then the logical corollary is that rewards should go to the game modes in which teamwork is required for success (i.e. Hard and Ragnarok).
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2024.09.03)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(09-12-2014, 03:57 PM)Malong link Wrote:I agree with the concept, but think it should be increased in Hard and Ragnarok bots. This is a direct and unintended consequence of the discouragement of kiting. If the intention is to get people to play in teams more, then the logical corollary is that rewards should go to the game modes in which teamwork is required for success (i.e. Hard and Ragnarok).

I agree with Malong, if the aim is to prevent kiting, a increase the Hardened Metal drop definitely would help.

Legendaries:
Put it in cav mod. Tongue
Imperial_Eagle, Legionnaire
Zweiter_Imperial_Eagle, Zweihander
Puma, Chosen Marksman
Fennec_Fox, Master Peltast
Another_Imperial_Eagle, Sentinel