Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

HILARIOUS UNDESERVING RICH PLAYERS NOMINATING EACHOTHER FOR A CHARITY GIVEAWAY
Name: WS_Ryan
Reason: he played a lot, never got any legendary, and rarely got any greens ("Odin's Chosen, Odin's Chosen, Odin's Chosen")
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2024.09.03)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
^ Ryan is poor
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
(09-07-2015, 12:56 AM)Irishmatt link Wrote: He gave me and Lukas a FrostFang, copperbar, Bronze Arrowheads,gold and loads more
If he is rich enough to give that away why does he need 100k gold? This is for NOOBS ONLY now pls
Steam Profile - http://steamcommunity.com/id/ruffenuff

NI Greatest Hits:
(09-07-2015, 01:42 AM)Ruff link Wrote: [quote author=Irishmatt link=topic=44975.msg235136#msg235136 date=1436403404]
He gave me and Lukas a FrostFang, copperbar, Bronze Arrowheads,gold and loads more
If he is rich enough to give that away why does he need 100k gold? This is for NOOBS ONLY now pls
[/quote]
Like me!
Quit the game Now I'm back, rip life

Loots
Thanos Legacy 01/06/2016
Studded Gauntlets 29/01/2020
Dragon Halberd 22/05/2024
Black Arrows 23/05/2024
Brigadine Plated Red 26/05/2024
Glory 10/06/2024
If its Newbie Only Then I cant think of a Newbie that can Help out Or helped..
Name: Tarrod
Reason: he ain't got no biceps m8+1 and he is always getting mobbed by Thatsmybanana. Plus he is poor.

Or which I would rather prefer:
Ruff, why don't you just ask a new player in a normal server. I mean you can just ask him how long he has been playing this game and if he needs help. I mean most Newbies, how you call them have no friend on the forums or do mot even know that the forum exists. For me going straight to people and give them money without asking other people about their opinion.
I mean some guys can make a fake account but this is always possible
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
i vote for tarrod  because he gave me his  onyx bolts  and fell edge so hes a nice guy
barbutte with coif Smile
aurora blade

yea  sharpthorn
You need to give a name from someone else, not yourself as some already did. This thread has a nice meaning however it doesn't work well at the moment.
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
Of course it will not work as intended, because no one knows a poor player who has a good reason  to get a free 100k
barbutte with coif Smile
aurora blade

yea  sharpthorn
I would like to nominate DB_"The Dinosaur"_Farawyn.

Reason: He needs something good for him after he traded his black arrows for heraldic trans
Cookie Monstah
My life inspiration

Quote:"It's not necessarily rip offs as all the people I traded were known players who have used the forum to sell items before." - #1 GOD