Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Why aren't you signing up? (Voters hidden)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Entry fees
33.33%
10 33.33%
Reentry fees
3.33%
1 3.33%
I\'m not good at pvp
13.33%
4 13.33%
I\'m waiting for more people
20.00%
6 20.00%
Other reason( please give a sentence or 2 explanation in a reply)
30.00%
9 30.00%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

1st Unofficial Holiday PVP Tournament
Gratz to Krex. Suspenseful fights in the final!

I'd like to give a suggestion concerning the awards, especially for individual melee and archery. The 80% of the pot for the winner have to be reduced. As we only had a few participants today, the 2nd not even got his fee equalised. Even if there might be more next time, the shares for the best are to unbalanced. I'd suggest:

1st: 60% of the pot
2nd: 20% of the pot
3rd/4th: 10% each (assumed that the semi-final losers won't do a match for the 3rd place)

Some adjustments should be already taken for the individual archery tournament.
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
(28-12-2015, 12:22 AM)GrafBlade link Wrote:Gratz to Krex. Suspenseful fights in the final!

I'd like to give a suggestion concerning the awards, especially for individual melee and archery. The 80% of the pot for the winner have to be reduced. As we only had a few participants today, the 2nd not even got his fee equalised. Even if there might be more next time, the shares for the best are to unbalanced. I'd suggest:

1st: 60% of the pot
2nd: 20% of the pot
3rd/4th: 10% each (assumed that the semi-final losers won't do a match for the 3rd place)

Some adjustments should be already taken for the individual archery tournament.
agreed
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
Archery Event Completed! That was really fun and stressful. more people should have showed up :/

Seeding Results

http://challonge.com/PVP_Archery

Elimination Results

http://challonge.com/PVP_Archery_Elimination

Congrats me for winning and congrats Sigolo on getting second and the quickest fight of the day winning against darklit. We know you tried darklit, don't worry.

The Sneakiest Archer award goes to Monstersti
The Luckiest Fucking Shot award goes to darklit
The Least Observant award goes to Sigolo
The Ragequit award goes to Accurate
The Most Bumps award goes to Blade (Sorry Sigolo)
The I'm Late For My Own Event award goes to HappyMonk3y99

ALSO VERY IMPORTANT
DUE TO SCHEDULING ISSUES THE PIT FIGHT WILL BE POSTPONED TO DECEMBER 31st APOLOGIES FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
http://challonge.com/PVP_Archery_Elimination

That's the Elimination results Tongue
Gratz for winning it!I would've taken part if I wouldn't suck at archery[size=1pt](especially with NA ping), sorry[/size]
26.08.15-Fang of Fenrir

[Image: NqiKO60.png]
(28-12-2015, 11:05 PM)Krex link Wrote:http://challonge.com/PVP_Archery_Elimination

That's the Elimination results Tongue
Gratz for winning it!I would've taken part if I wouldn't suck at archery[size=1pt](especially with NA ping), sorry[/size]
thanks, silly mistake
Congratz to Monkey. He perfectly used the advantage of the server being hosted in his pants  ;D

Please, please more EU players next time. I felt lonely with my 120 ping  :'(

TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
(29-12-2015, 12:34 AM)GrafBlade link Wrote:Congratz to Monkey. He perfectly used the advantage of the server being hosted in his pants  ;D
Shhhh, we don't want them to know.
You should change the armors. The 1 weight difference between Swadian Recruit Armor and Tunic - Green is fine if you ask me, but 11 body/6 leg armor is quite the difference...
26.08.15-Fang of Fenrir

The Red tunic should have the same stats as the green one.  And none should be worse than the Swadian Recruit Armor.  Check it in game.  if it says the same there i will report it.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

26.08.15-Fang of Fenrir