Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Mercenaries
lolwut, no. and it has no leveling
I'm thinking of bringing RoseCroix here. Which old members would join me? I need to know, since I don't feel like sacrificing 10k for nothingness.
@Gomer it has over 20 people online every day, and it's a much more relaxed mod than cRPG Smile you create a character at www.mbmerc.com, compose your stats and buy starting equipment and off you go into the server. There you will fight to earn gold for better equipment, are able to use the environment with throwable torches and deployable spikes and shields. And the best part: there are no levels! And a lot of cool events are usually hosted too, with tournaments, CTF and much more.
(15-12-2011, 11:26 AM)Roran link Wrote: I'm thinking of bringing RoseCroix here. Which old members would join me? I need to know, since I don't feel like sacrificing 10k for nothingness.
Kwal uses croissant. Its very effective!

anywubz, i have no idea who was in RCĀ  :o
Oh yea bring the croissants over here I'm hungry!
I don't like Mercanaries because 90% of the players are whiner cry babies that think you should "duel" at the end of every "battle" round, then they rage over chat when you don't. So I made a Horse archer and shot the hell out of them and most of the players on the server were raging and even my team mates were trying to kill me because I wouldn't "duel" at the end of a "battle" round.

It's funny because they even have a duel server which is never populated, so I told them to go there. But yeah, even with my HA build that has no power strike I was killing alot of them in Melee too. Lots of bad players with bad attitudes is why I got bored of that mod.
Come at me bro!
u med brough?

I rarely see people complaining about that nowadays, and the ones that do (when pared with insulting) get a warning/mute from an admin (I use 30 minute mutes nowadays as a warning, much more effective). If some were trying to kill you, you should have reported them and they will get either a warning if that is their first time or a temporary/permanent ban. But yeah sometimes the community can be a bitch, that still doesn't mean Mercenaries isn't a good mod.

And I've often played against people in the duel server, it's especially cool for requests to test your mettle against each other.
(15-12-2011, 12:35 PM)Kwal link Wrote: u med brough?
(15-12-2011, 12:35 PM)Kwal link Wrote: u med brough?

I rarely see people complaining about that nowadays, and the ones that do (when pared with insulting) get a warning/mute from an admin (I use 30 minute mutes nowadays as a warning, much more effective). If some were trying to kill you, you should have reported them and they will get either a warning if that is their first time or a temporary/permanent ban. But yeah sometimes the community can be a bitch, that still doesn't mean Mercenaries isn't a good mod.

And I've often played against people in the duel server, it's especially cool for requests to test your mettle against each other.

The mod is technically good yes, but the community which seems to be made up of mostly 14 year old "honourable internet knights" is what ruined it for me personally. Maybe your experience differs but everytime I played there would be multiple people endlessly bitching about one thing or another even though I had broken no rules.