Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Items Loot
(05-07-2012, 06:24 PM)Pandabomber link Wrote: The people who are covered in the best gear are usually the people who play the auction house or the ones who have been playing the longest. Either way, it requires both money and luck, of which I have neither. Drop rates on a game is just a mechanic to artificially lengthen it and keep you playing, but as long as you're enjoying it, who cares if it's a Skinner Box?

I hear ya. I've no luck either, as I've been playing a long time, and only ever got a Grinder. This was way back when everyone over level 30 had about 5 Grinders hehe. Since I'm an archer, I am always crossing my fingers for a legendary bow, as the equipment progression of archers is, well, let's say that it is severely annoying limited. I think since level 1, I've only had a handful of bows, and the choices are clear - pretty much one bow to each tier (except that Hvy. Longbowman still use a lower tier bow since the longbow was nerfed.)

Stuff like legendaries keep players coming back once one hits tier 4. The loot drop for legendaries is frustrating, especially for archers, as hard mode really requires a better bow than can be crafted. On the flipside, crafting drops are awesome at the moment in hard mode. It seems that I can snag lead or a raven feather once every week and a half of playing regularly. That means I can pocket 75-90k from one auction pretty regularly. I think that that's fair.
"Many people die at twenty five and aren't buried until they are seventy five."
-Benjamin Franklin
Quote:a better bow than can be crafted
Sharpshooter has only 1 less damage than legendary Fiendish.
As free as an eagle in the sky...
My chars
Headhunters_FireTroll-46 lvl commando+xbow
[DP]FireGoblin-45 lvl sniper+inf
Headhunters_FireOrc-21 lvl heavy crossbowman
DP_FireOgre-43 lvl pikeman
[Image: 21076638.png]
today again, i soloed normal 30 times until skirmisher and no drops without a nordic short war sword! This is so stupid! I never had luck! When i see alee found onyx bolts and others found dragon axe, dragon breath and so on but i never found anything nice! Or Irish found a Findish?! This is such a negative thing for me! To see oh yeah found this and this and i find nothing! I never found any bear fur!!! Or Scale of Fafnir that cant be!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
Jalau,I agree with u, but ur example is wrong.What are u going to get from skirms?They drop nothing.
My chars
sure they do the sergeant and captian! Legandary Item thread and irish got findish from sergeant!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

Umhm...I killed sergeant more than 150 times and captain more than 100 times...
My chars
Me too, it's best not to grind for legendaries because they are completely random Tongue
2 prince kills and again nothing this is shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttt Big Grin
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

Dude, I have beaten Prince 26 times and I have 0 loots, I killed him 2 and 0 loots.
You just have to wait. Do what I do.
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
yeah and that cant be!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator