Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Hello.
I'm glad most of you are okay!

Anyone pointing out account issues, I wish I could help but I don't have access to the Database. All I can do is ask which I will.

As for updating the game, I'm not sure how likely this will be since I don't think any of the game developers are active anymore. For Bannerlord, do GOOD multiplayer mods even exist? From what I've seen they still haven't honoured their promises of making it as moddable as Warband and with the Steam integration, it just looks like a nightmare.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
(12-05-2024, 03:45 PM)Xen Wrote: I'm glad most of you are okay!

Anyone pointing out account issues, I wish I could help but I don't have access to the Database. All I can do is ask which I will.

As for updating the game, I'm not sure how likely this will be since I don't think any of the game developers are active anymore. For Bannerlord, do GOOD multiplayer mods even exist? From what I've seen they still haven't honoured their promises of making it as moddable as Warband and with the Steam integration, it just looks like a nightmare.

I can still see some active devs too. Big Grin and even Hande back and play some rag runs.It's nice to see them back to game.That means at least a 1% chance of seeing a bug fix from the developer,isn't it?
Rise From the Ashes:3
Loots:38
Hope i can complete the fourth ashes as Juggernaut before i fell truly tired...

Shop
Steam

Someone has to scoop up the returning Devs into planning something. id hate to see the mod stagnate further from lack of new updates and maps
Also known as

FF_Sniper_Slayerplayer - Warden    Olaf_of_Syaland -Master Peltat
Mercenary_Slayerplayer - Jugg        Eirene - Choosen Marksman
Elysia - Aventurier                              Pandorian Varimeiren - Legio

Lucerne Feuille - Marauder                Ironman_Slayerplayer - Doppelsöldner

(12-05-2024, 03:45 PM)Xen Wrote: For Bannerlord, do GOOD multiplayer mods even exist? From what I've seen they still haven't honoured their promises of making it as moddable as Warband and with the Steam integration, it just looks like a nightmare.

I allready tried multiple Bannerlord mods. I didn't like the PvP ones, but the PvE mods or Players controling units are actually great. Good example is Bannelord Online.
From the modding side I have only tried mapping (which works perfect) and I would be up to create some maps if somebody will make the mod run Smile
Legendary Loots: 56

Steam / Shop
my wishes before I die

ni drinking event
ni 2
ni 3 standalone game
looting system explained
Loots : 19

Nice to see you, Xen.
I’ve been wishing for bug fixes to stats of certain legendaries and for restoration of house crafting levels of my pals.
I don’t know how long it’ll be before I’m turned into a preacher, preaching those things 3,000 times a day. Big Grin
Hi Xen.

I'm doing alright these days, yourself?
i'm alright
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
A question to the devs, as berkay mentioned a standalone game...

Maybe instead of trying to mod Bannerlord let's say, someone could try and make a standalone?
Nowadays with Open AI being decent at coding stuff, i'm sure it'd be doable, on Unreal Engine 4-5 or even something like Unity.

My question would be. Is the dev team willing to try?
My Steam: Link
My Shop: Link
My Loots: 47 (43 unique items, 4 doubles)
(12-05-2024, 06:49 PM)Stockfisch Wrote:
(12-05-2024, 03:45 PM)Xen Wrote: For Bannerlord, do GOOD multiplayer mods even exist? From what I've seen they still haven't honoured their promises of making it as moddable as Warband and with the Steam integration, it just looks like a nightmare.

I allready tried multiple Bannerlord mods. I didn't like the PvP ones, but the PvE mods or Players controling units are actually great. Good example is Bannelord Online.
From the modding side I have only tried mapping (which works perfect) and I would be up to create some maps if somebody will make the mod run Smile

RMB to block and all good
Loot:
Byrllysg - 10.02.2020
Sun Glaive - 11.5.2021
Ornate Arming Helmet - 18.05.2024
Excalibur - 17.06.2024
Phoenix Shield - 22.06.2024