Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NI Official Auction #2
Well damn, website was down for me for 24 hours before the auctions closed.
Just.. d*mn.
(24-12-2012, 07:25 PM)Tarimoth link Wrote: Well damn, website was down for me for 24 hours before the auctions closed.
Just.. d*mn.

Which website? NI or the auction site?
"And it goes a little something like this..."
Well I was able to snag the Royal. Thanks MrG for running the Auction and getting the loot to the players fast.
Guess I didn't get my bronze arrows was gone\still is . Can somebody tell me the sales of the bronze arrows ? and great auction!
ON_Cypher Warden
ON_Cupcakes Pikeman
ON_Greetings Commando
ON_Silhouette Commando
ON_Tree XBOW lolz

No Drops Plox
(26-12-2012, 05:13 PM)Cyph3r link Wrote: Guess I didn't get my bronze arrows was gone\still is . Can somebody tell me the sales of the bronze arrows ? and great auction!

I bought 1xBronze Arrows for 700k Smile
Seems there were some great sales on the auction. Unfortunately, I had 0 gold at the time :/
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(27-12-2012, 12:15 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: Seems there were some great sales on the auction. Unfortunately, I had 0 gold at the time :/
'
Where did it all go? :o You didn't bet it all on the (banned) ponies did you?
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ
I lent it to Stars, with 5 million percent interest.
(27-12-2012, 06:30 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: I lent it to Stars, with 5 million percent interest.
Sure thing Click...

Btw i didn't win a single thing so you can get back all 323k? or what ever exact amount of money you lent me ;P
Roses are Red, Nuts are brown, Skirts go Up, Pants go Down, Body to Body, Skin to Skin, When it is Stiff, Stick it In, The Longer its In, The stronger it Gets, It goes in Dry, Comes out Wet, It comes out dripping, and it starts to Sag, Its not what you Think …its a Teabag xD
Dammit Stars :/ Alright.