Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Regimes
A regime is an alliance between multiple houses. Regimes may emerge out of house crafting interests or out of desire to consolidate wealth. In a regime all leaders of the included houses have an equal say in the agenda and protocol of how it will function.

Adding this may give houses across international borders a greater incentive to cooperate with one another in order to attain a constant expansion of all houses included at all hours of the day.
Also this will encourage houses to work together rather than just talk shit about one another all day.

Think of it as an exercise in teamwork on a global scale. This idea is open to interpretation and I would love to hear any suggestions to making it better.
- The slaying of a nord is an art -
- All is fair in love, war, and the Auction House -
- Respect is earned -
me likey
My Our Vodka Last During this Bloody War.
[spoiler]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Folly company ;D drop a msg here
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,4990.135.html
Love this Idea
I'm a bit curious as to what functions a "regime" would provide, besides making it seem more official that the houses involved are allies.
(22-02-2013, 03:10 AM)Huscarlton Banks link Wrote: I'm a bit curious as to what functions a "regime" would provide, besides making it seem more official that the houses involved are allies.

More house Cooperation, Less heated rivalries among some members and maybe some grand events.

Also when it comes to cooperation among houses, new members of different houses will associate with one another, bringing along new relationships in NI.

Edit: Some other name ideas: Division, Army, Brigade.
What exactly do you want from us, surely the best place for such a thing is on the forum.
(22-02-2013, 03:36 AM)Barristan link Wrote: What exactly do you want from us, surely the best place for such a thing is on the forum.

No, the real question is [Image: 25999004.jpg]
But I'm worried about the combining of supper powers
My Our Vodka Last During this Bloody War.
[spoiler]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Folly company ;D drop a msg here
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,4990.135.html
(22-02-2013, 03:36 AM)Barristan link Wrote: What exactly do you want from us, surely the best place for such a thing is on the forum.

Perhaps a board in which regimes can be declared and formulated not unlike houses? If yes, I could create a sticky which highlights the parameters of this idea in greater detail.

(22-02-2013, 03:10 AM)Huscarlton Banks link Wrote: I'm a bit curious as to what functions a "regime" would provide, besides making it seem more official that the houses involved are allies.

All houses that lack outright hostility towards one another are pretty much "allies". This system would make alliances a concrete aspect of house relations and would suggest greater teamwork and cooperation between houses. Think of what SB and PK were before they merged. That would essentially constitute a regime.

It also entails that houses needn't be forced to merge in order to work closely with one another.
- The slaying of a nord is an art -
- All is fair in love, war, and the Auction House -
- Respect is earned -
Like Monopoly said, I worry about this just creating a gap between the large Houses and the newer up and coming houses. What incentive would the big houses get from allying themselves with the newer ones?
Pikeman: [LK]Olaf
Commando: [LK]Allelujah
Crossbowman:[LK]ElectricWindGodFist