Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Grinding Event
You suggested it, you foot the bill Tongue
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
i can help sphinx NA
My Our Vodka Last During this Bloody War.
[spoiler]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Folly company ;D drop a msg here
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,4990.135.html
(30-04-2013, 08:30 PM)WheresmyLiquor link Wrote: I think we can use winter to donate gold
Eeeeeeh, no.  I am a poor season.  Go away, yon troll.

(30-04-2013, 08:32 PM)Murrow link Wrote: I might reinstall Warband for this.
Yes, please.
(30-04-2013, 08:38 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: I'm currently working with a feature for sending out server messages... If it works, I may even use it to advertise such events :O

Pretty good

Quote:And fund them ?Wink

Pretty misplaced comment.
I Can help, i got tier 4 on all classes, best equipment is on my sniper and commando.

I am EU
I would love to help out in any way possible. Tier 4 sniper and I am NA in the Pacific time zone. It'd be nice to cover different areas/times in all of this.
"Many people die at twenty five and aren't buried until they are seventy five."
-Benjamin Franklin
OP edited.

For those already on the list , let me know what gear you can bring to help (no need to name legendaries weapons).

What we're looking for mostly :

Royals
Short Barricades
Barrels
Tomes
Healing Kits

So please let me know what class you have available and what gear so I can edit the OP and maybe form teams. Let me also know what region you wanna cover. I'll personally will take NA and AU because of my crazy work schedule.
I can come with my pikeman, as I know a fair deal of tactics using the most of the pikeman, and to forge those redshirts in blame-taking pikemen Big Grin
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...ile;u=2445

Edit:
can be there with my tier 4 pikeman, with either marketplace stuff like Pikes or Polehammers to teach them redshirts some tactics with 'em, or a Swadian Halberd.
I can also come with Medic Boxes.
EU btw
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
I would join as well i'd like to come with my pike!
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
I would Love to help for EU and I have a Short Heavy Cade and i can craft a another Royal if needed.
I would Join with my Commando and im Level 52
My equip:
Defender helmet
Vengeance
Sks ( will craft my Royal soon)
Boarding Axe
Trans
looted legendaries:
1x Sun Pike
1x Ullrs Bane
If winning was easy even losers would do it. - Brad Keselowski