Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Yarr! Map Updates!
Map Fix & Update

Fortress Under Siege
Port Assault
Royal Observatory
Swadian Castle
Swadian Bay

Love,
NordInvasion Scene Team
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
Nice Smile
Why change FUS to what it is now??? Makes no sense!  The map has been change so much it may as well been a new map.

Love this Mod, but does my head in when a very popular map get changed in such a big way it seems to ruin it.
(02-08-2013, 12:28 AM)The Cid link Wrote:Why change FUS to what it is now??? Makes no sense!  The map has been change so much it may as well been a new map.

Love this Mod, but does my head in when a very popular map get changed in such a big way it seems to ruin it.
Complaining only makes things foggier, with moar rangers!

Give feedback instead. What is wrong and how could it be fixed in a balanced way.

But complaining is still fun and completely risk free!
[Image: sigasdasd.png]
AW CHEESE! And fuck Worm Banes
(02-08-2013, 12:43 AM)Carolus Rex link Wrote:[quote author=The Cid link=topic=3197.msg129807#msg129807 date=1375403315]
Why change FUS to what it is now??? Makes no sense!  The map has been change so much it may as well been a new map.

Give feedback instead. What is wrong and how could it be fixed in a balanced way.

[/quote]

Well this is feedback!  The map is just stupid now.  Feel sorry for the guy that made Fortress under Siege only to see 90% of it cut off and have a stupid gate that some how kills you when you walk through it.

(04-08-2013, 12:20 AM)The Cid link Wrote:[quote author=Carolus Rex link=topic=3197.msg129813#msg129813 date=1375404190]
[quote author=The Cid link=topic=3197.msg129807#msg129807 date=1375403315]

[/quote]

Well this is feedback!  The map is just stupid now.  Feel sorry for the guy that made Fortress under Siege only to see 90% of it cut off and have a stupid gate that some how kills you when you walk through it.
[/quote]

The guy that made FUS also made all the changes on it. And he feels great.
(04-08-2013, 06:11 AM)YuriTheRed link Wrote:The guy that made FUS also made all the changes on it. And he feels great.

Smile
@ the Cid: The map is not that bad at all if you have any brains at all. Cading is simple as long as you have ~4 ish cades.
The only feedback i'd give is to make the map look less empty (more terrain features) and to adjust the "hill" that the tiny fort infront of it is built in so that you can actually peek and shoot a little more effectively, making rounds shorter
ON_iBlue - Master Peltast:
1 x Prince
1 x War Marshall
ON_InvisibleBlue - Sniper
(04-08-2013, 12:13 PM)iBlue link Wrote:[quote author=YuriTheRed link=topic=3197.msg130307#msg130307 date=1375596690]

The guy that made FUS also made all the changes on it. And he feels great.

Smile
@ the Cid: The map is not that bad at all if you have any brains at all. Cading is simple as long as you have ~4 ish cades.
The only feedback i'd give is to make the map look less empty (more terrain features) and to adjust the "hill" that the tiny fort infront of it is built in so that you can actually peek and shoot a little more effectively, making rounds shorter
[/quote]

Remember if you can shot bots easier means bots can shot you easier aslo, it was meant to be more protective to ranged players on later waves of hard mode and ragnarok.
Yuri burnt his own castle down. In addition, he created a player killing gate. What does that tell us ?
Wusel @ Omnia
(04-08-2013, 03:22 PM)Legend link Wrote:Yuri burnt his own castle down. In addition, he created a player killing gate. What does that tell us ?

That ponies are coming back?
VLKA_Benschie - Royal Guard, lvl 22 Alchemist
VLKA_Tanngnjostr - Master Peltast, lvl 16 Blacksmith
VLKA_Tanngrisnir - Marauder, lvl 19 Armorsmith
VLKA_Victim - Warden, lvl 37 Arrow Magnet