Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Yarr! Map Updates!
Some?
MUCH
You really do have to try this Stupid but somehow amazing website out!
Also for every fish lover
Very Nice updates! Great Job hande!
but i like old swadian outskirts kept the red shirts from prevent seeing the prince
These guys were ready to burn in like a witch a few weeks ago for the maps update, now they are all on their knees praying him.

Humanity ...
Nice Job!
(18-10-2012, 12:06 AM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote:These guys were ready to burn in like a witch a few weeks ago for the maps update, now they are all on their knees praying him.

Humanity ...

Tell me about it.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
Reminds me of Hidden Cave with a Small Outpost that used to have a gate to open/close it, I had a team with phew players and we made it far, till they removed the gate and after that, they removed the house ... I love that map, now hidden cave is weird in my opinion. My favorite map is Mountain outpost, yes its most camping place there is, but you die by incomming arrows, its so funny to see people die when your still aliveĀ  :Smile
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]
(18-10-2012, 12:06 AM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote:These guys were ready to burn in like a witch a few weeks ago for the maps update, now they are all on their knees praying him.

Humanity ...

Lol so true!
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
Map Fix

Swadian Overgrown
Hidden Cave
Fortress Under Siege
Swadian Outskirts
Good job =D
finally Big Grin
thank you handeĀ  Smile
Edit: and yuri