Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Yarr! Map Updates!
(24-01-2013, 02:37 AM)Chopdick3000 link Wrote:if you guys make the game harder we should be able to get a more flashier ending when beating wave 20 so that we feel a sense of pride winning

P.S
Nice job on the new maps

Like stacks of cards streaming down our monitors when we win?
(24-01-2013, 02:52 AM)Ragnash link Wrote:[quote author=Chopdick3000 link=topic=3197.msg75663#msg75663 date=1358995049]
if you guys make the game harder we should be able to get a more flashier ending when beating wave 20 so that we feel a sense of pride winning

P.S
Nice job on the new maps

Like stacks of cards streaming down our monitors when we win?
[/quote]

No the fireworks that come after you beat a game of Spider Solitaire. 
Still think there should be a bonus level after prince/odin, where we fight npcs of hypernoma,hande, G, Barristan and banks. Then we can get the enjoyment of slaying them by beating the game Big Grin

Great map updates, means less leeching from people.
(24-01-2013, 05:16 AM)evildan link Wrote:Still think there should be a bonus level after prince/odin, where we fight npcs of hypernoma,hande, G, Barristan and banks. Then we can get the enjoyment of slaying them by beating the game Big Grin

Great map updates, means less leeching from people.

They would be pale imitations of the real thing.
Lmfao just had my first life on fus and boy was it fun being slaughtered as everyone types why no stairs where we go !!! Hahaha excellent job with the updates and new maps Smile i think they too will take a high spot in the list of best maps
DB_Felch - lvl 51
DB_Carbon - lvl 52 - marauder
Always interesting to see what new defenses players come up with. Glad to hear there are new maps and map changes.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(23-01-2013, 06:41 PM)Dragonknight link Wrote:I like challenges...I really do, but how to beat outskirts?  ???

You will have to employ the neigh impossible, utterly complex, and excruciating strategy of
cading and shieldwalling two small sides.

Take the bridge for example.
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2462148    SK_Mica ; Previously Fat_and_Ugly
#2441007    SK_Royal_Guard_Gneiss ; Previously SK_Herr_Gneiss_Preasts
#2451456    SK_Hardy_Meat_Piston
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair

(28-01-2013, 02:37 AM)Swadius link Wrote:[quote author=Dragonknight link=topic=3197.msg75557#msg75557 date=1358966506]
I like challenges...I really do, but how to beat outskirts?  ???

You will have to employ the neigh impossible, utterly complex, and excruciating strategy of
cading and shieldwalling two small sides.

Take the bridge for example.
[/quote]

We did a double facing shield wall strategy on the old port assault. There is also another good spot on the map as well.
For Outskirts, I see where the former health refill was, you could viably load up on 2-3 cades or the like and camp there.  The danger is archers coming in from the back headshotting, so there is a definite need for either a good amount of dep shields, or heavy cades. Otherwise double shielding would work, but no terribly good spots.
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/l3m/
Also on NI TS and IRC.
Commando: [Lemon]
Sniper: SK_LemonAde
The place on the other side of the bridge would be great. Only issue is that the nords sometimes spawn inside of that square w8th the beer.
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2462148    SK_Mica ; Previously Fat_and_Ugly
#2441007    SK_Royal_Guard_Gneiss ; Previously SK_Herr_Gneiss_Preasts
#2451456    SK_Hardy_Meat_Piston
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair