Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Rydell & Zocki models
Thank you very much
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
(23-02-2019, 11:08 AM)Thunderstorm Wrote: Thank you very much

I cant promis that it will be ingame.... Tongue
Will make a Poll later when I´ve finished the Spikes.
[Image: zPA9RPA.png] [Image: cHTj01v.png]
‌‌ Shop ‌‌ Steam
(23-02-2019, 11:07 AM)[UK]_Zocki Wrote:
(23-02-2019, 10:35 AM)Woody Wrote: think its one of the best looking things ingame why change it

I also think it looks fine. But I looked at the Model of the Mangler. It is not that clean at some points. So I remodeled it.

https://p3d.in/J5BdE

Not much changes tho.... But as you see the reference. The remodel looks better, just have to work on the spikes again Smile

The old model looks heavy and unbalanced and that how i was able to get the buff of crush though on it.

I would recommend staying with that theme if you feel like changing it.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(23-02-2019, 10:35 AM)Woody Wrote: think its one of the best looking things ingame why change it

I also think it looks fine. But I looked at the Model of the Mangler. It is not that clean at some points. So I remodeled it.

Not much changes tho.... But as you see the reference. The remodel looks better, just have to work on the spikes again Smile

why does it have fins?
(23-02-2019, 11:44 AM)Soviet Wrote:

why does it have fins?

To increase maneuverability in water, obviously
(23-02-2019, 11:27 AM)Woody Wrote:

The old model looks heavy and unbalanced and that how i was able to get the buff of crush though on it.

I would recommend staying with that theme if you feel like changing it.

I kept the Model Design, and still working at it. The Models seems very old, and I will bring it up to date. So as i said, the old model is not so smooth and clean. I will remodel that so it looks better. Stay tuned. Will show it to you in some hours. Still have much work on it to do.
‌‌ Shop ‌‌ Steam
Alright Tank u Names
Legendary Loots :

Small update from my side:

I have decided to leave modeling for Nord Invasion completely, because I feel it is not rewarding.
Thank you all for the support that was given to me during this time. I might still appear on some events.
Guess who's back?
U want Dragon Axe bby?
Legendary Loots :

(23-02-2019, 07:14 PM)Rydell Wrote: Small update from my side:

I have decided to leave modeling for Nord Invasion completely, because I feel it is not rewarding.
Thank you all for the support that was given to me during this time. I might still appear on some events.

Sad to see you got! Hope you get back to modeling some time Smile
‌‌ Shop ‌‌ Steam