Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Enemy Troops! Throw your best ideas at me!
Implementing bots with several lives, is it possible ? [a way of going over the strength limit to make very tough bots, without increasing their armor too much] 
For instance Lokes chosens - they look dark and mysterious, they don't spawn with Loke but a few of them can sometimes spawn on waves 13-20 in Ragnarok. They wear pretty light armor, but when they are killed, they disappear in a cloud of smoke and immediately reappear somewhere else, and we have to kill them again to get the xp and loot. If they could respawn in particular places so that players have to fight on several fronts (not only at shieldwall) during waves, that would be really amazing. I like assassins but they only spawn at the beginning of the waves.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Enemy Troops! Throw your best ideas at me! - by Sphinx - 05-01-2012, 06:41 AM
Re: Enemy Troops! Throw your best ideas at me! - by Sphinx - 29-03-2012, 01:47 AM
Re: Enemy Troops! Throw your best ideas at me! - by The_Lion_004 - 19-10-2013, 10:44 AM
Re: Enemy Troops! Throw your best ideas at me! - by Leturoa - 28-05-2013, 10:55 AM