Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Your favorite album of all time
(08-03-2012, 11:45 AM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: Best album ever! In my opinion at least.  Wink
"Initially receiving positive reviews from most music critics, Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers) has been regarded by music writers as one of the most significant albums of the 1990s, as well as one of the greatest hip hop albums of all-time. In 2003, the album was ranked number 386 on Rolling Stone magazine's list of the 500 greatest albums of all time." -Wikipedia

I don't think it's just your opinion Tongue It's a fact.

It's a tough question though, I thought long and hard about how I could narrow it down to just one. So my question to myself became: "If I were to have the best day of my life, what would be my soundtrack?" There would have to be slow songs, fast songs, meaningful lyrics, good composition and of course a display of true talent.

Soundgarden - Superunknown is my answer. I love that album, and so should everyone else!

"In 2003, the album was ranked number 336 on Rolling Stone magazine's list of the 500 greatest albums of all time. The album was ranked number 38 on Rolling Stone magazine's list of the 100 Greatest Albums of the Nineties, and number five on Guitar World magazine's top ten list of guitar albums of 1994." -Wikipedia

Messages In This Thread
Re: Your favorite album of all time - by Fingus - 08-03-2012, 01:41 PM
Re: Your favorite album of all time - by Kwal - 05-04-2012, 09:33 AM
Re: Your favorite album of all time - by Sphinx - 08-09-2012, 04:07 AM
Re: Your favorite album of all time - by Abidas - 08-09-2012, 12:47 PM