Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Kicked upon entry
+1

Only when you save a seasoned veteran they say thanks (talking about taking out a mob chasing them by bumping them so they chase you instead)
(05-12-2011, 06:59 PM)Roran link Wrote: Cavalry is easy in the early waves, archery is easy in the later waves, and infantry is medium at every wave.

Kinda,although cav is pretty nice later on aswell because of couching. But cavelry is a neccesary evil if you want to survive xD
Kicking someone for that is just stupid.
I just hoarded and de-archered the entire shocktrooper wave for my team. They killed the shocktroopers easily, and finished off my mob together with me.
Oh wow, got kicked from server for being next to a shield with a long spear, because I couldn't reach anywhere else, I said sorry, the next map went, but I the kick polls still kept coming, please put a timer or something.
Is Jez a magician? he is trying his best (I think)
Honestly, it seems poll kicking is getting abused a LOT more than it is actually being used properly. So im thinking of just out right disabling it, then if a player needs to be kicked, someone should message an admin/moderator and we can come on the server and kick that player. Although it does suck if you have a legitimate griefer who needs to be kicked, but that rarely seems to be the case from what im hearing.

Any thoughts or ideas are welcome
i can be an admin no problem Big Grin
(05-12-2011, 11:59 PM)Paco link Wrote: Is Jez a magician? he is trying his best (I think)

Yes I know he isn't, its just rediculous that one player does a mistake there isn't any help, its just a plain kick poll...
It is a shame that it has to come down to actually disabling the poll-kick all together. However if it will solve the situation then it has to be done...  :-\
[align=center][Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
(06-12-2011, 01:17 AM)Logics link Wrote: It is a shame that it has to come down to actually disabling the poll-kick all together. However if it will solve the situation then it has to be done...  :-\

Isnt there going to be a reveal name of poller in the next patch? I wouldnt think it would be useful to remove the poll entirely. As you know that some people can be arses in the servers, griefing and ruining people's fun.

I was thinking of moderators/admins going online and search to filter out these random rascals and the sensible players with the name reveal. Or have players record videos(screenshots wont cut it, imo) of any idiot who wished to get himself on the boot of this mod.
[Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
For the Honour of the Fallen Swadians.