Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report VM_Chris
I removed you from the game because you were griefing. if the other 15 players want to come here and vouch for the unfairness of the kick, i invite them to. But seeing as how i was asked to come into the game by TWO separate people on TS leads me to think that they in-fact, KNOW you were greifing.

In the first place, it's not up to you to decide for the entire team if placed cades are silly and need to be destroyed. It's a team-based game, and when you start taking decisions into your own hands, disregarding the opinions of the majority of the server, you are going to have people who call you an idiot.

On the subject of it being called disrespectful behavior? Well i find ignoring the players-base and doing as you please, thus leading to the death and downfall of that teams ragnarok run to be more disrespectful, in-fact i find that to be down right rude. Because that is exactly what happened thanks to your actions. If you don't like the state of a server's set up, you can always leave and join another server.

And as kindly pointed out by slayer, if you have a beef with me, take it up with my senior admin, the_irish_eagle. and really, i don't think "you know" because then why have you gone ahead and done this anyway?
YunYun "I would do a lot of things to your face"
Yuri "Yes, Yes! Use me!
Takeo  "hey hey, I'm man on trust"
Diamond "I'm not an idiot!"
Hande "it makes you to be my.. son ?"
Kip "Mmm, I love unbuilt cades on stairs"
Rammy "Pls"
Deer https://i.imgur.com/Kj0lb8N.png
Tarrod "should I show you my biceps or wat"

Messages In This Thread
Report VM_Chris - by Doctor_Death - 27-11-2013, 08:54 PM
Re: Report VM_Chris / Admin Banana - by Naozumi - 27-11-2013, 10:33 PM